- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
This webinar will demonstrate a variety of strategies your organization can implement to show how cloud is the multi-purpose tool every organization should have. It is targeted to business continuity and disaster recovery planners who are responsible for the prioritization and recovery time objective for business processes including business users and the applications required to carry out critical activities.
Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
Join us in beautiful San Diego September 7-10, 2014 as we celebrate our 51st conference. We pack our agenda with events that attendees need to thrive in business continuity and related fields. This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology!
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Register for Fall World 2014 and Save $100!
Early Registration Discount Ends August 7!
Get a Sneak Preview of Fall World 2014!
Click Here to Watch the Video
Win a Kindle Fire!
Click Here to Learn How to Enter the Drawing!
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Click Here to Read the Full Contents!
Strategic BCP Software Selection Guide
Five Key Areas to Evaluate
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
Updated DRJ Business Continuity Glossary
Click here to download the latest glossary!
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
August 6, 2014
Using Cloud to Accelerate Workplace Recovery
August 20, 2014
Exercises – Building Muscle Memory
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Why Tax and Accounting Firms Should Consider DRaaS This Tax Season
- Solomon Was Right: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- Turning Business Continuity Into A Competitive Advantage
- Hurricane Sandy One Year Later
- How to Protect Against Your Cloud Storage Provider's Demise
- How to Tackle Communication Problems in a Multigenerational Workplace
- The Resilience Upsurge
- Public-Private Action on Resilience Is Needed — Now
- Governments Are Struggling to Get Social Media Right
- Beyond recovery: the broader benefits of business continuity management
- Fines for Business Continuity Problems: Adding Insult to Injury?
- Who You Gonna Call? Business Continuity Planning & Personnel Availability
- When the Sales Team Needs BI Tools, the IT Group May Be the Last to Know
- Alaska Aims to Store Emergency Food Supply for 40,000 People
- AIR releases Canada earthquake model
- Alert Logic Reports Q2 2014 Results
- Beyond the 'Go Kit:' Empowering Older Adults in Disasters
- STORServer releases guide to selecting the right data backup appliance for any environment
- Telehouse Parent Company, KDDI, Supports Growing UK Tech Sector with $231 Million Investment in Mission-Critical Digital Infrastructure
- SalesMethods Closes Record Fiscal Year Fueled by Customer Adoption
- NAKIVO Releases v4.1 for VMware Cloud, Hosting, and Service Providers
- Flexiant Continues Innovation with Release of Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator V4.2