Learn key ways that BCM can reduce cost of a data breach and make your recovery more efficient, including:
- 9% reduction in the per capita cost of data breach
- 27% reduction in the mean time to identify a data breach
- 41% reduction in the mean time to contain a data breach
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
This webinar will show how the risk of compromised cybersecurity has changed business, and in the process, expanded the role of the business continuity professional. For the webinar, Ann Pickren, business continuity expert, MBCI and COO, will lead a panel discussion with Billy Norwood, CISSP and information security/risk/compliance specialist and Stacey Giles, director of enterprise solutions for MIR3.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Typically in this column we point our business continuity binoculars at a recent news event, taking a critical look at the news coverage, the decisions made (and not made) by those involved in the event, and offer up some thoughts/ suggestions/criticisms of the entire event.
Solid business continuity only works when the communication is effective and actionable.
Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
BCMP EDUCATIONAL MICROSITE
Reports and guides help evolve continuity programs
Check out our Fall World 2015 Mobile Conference Site!
Click Here to Experience Fall World 2015 Mobile
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Best Practices in Using a Notification System
September 27-30: DRJ Fall World 2015 in San Diego
Click Here to Register and Check Out the Site!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 12, 2015
Cyber Security and the BC/DR Professional
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Communication Lessons
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- The Nepal Earthquake
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- BCI: Too few businesses testing their business continuity plans
- Have Cyberattacks Become Nation-State Attacks?
- FEMA: Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station Exercise Process to be Discussed at Public Meeting
- FEMA: State and Federal Disaster Assistance Tops $40 Million for Recent Oklahoma Storms
- Portlight Strategies and FEMA Partner to Address Disability Accessibility and Disaster Preparedness
- Is Future Storage Converging Around Hyper-Converged?
- Report: Health Effects of Hurricane Sandy Still Linger
- Ensuring Compliance with Evolving Cloud Security Protocols
- North Carolina County Receives Grant to Strengthen Ebola Response
- The Big One Could Kill 34,000 in the Philippines
- oneM2M Advances Worldwide Interoperability Agenda through Plans for Industrial, Home and Security Specifications; New Leaders Announced from IBM, Fujitsu, Samsung and LAAS-CNRS
- BT Signs Contract With Ark Data Centres
- IDC: Public cloud spending will reach almost $70m in 2015
- Searchmetrics Ranking Factors 2015: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever, Finds New Study
- Emerson Network Power Bolsters Security in Best-in-Class Management Platform
- Affinity Sutton selects Hitachi Solutions as Enterprise Resource Planning partner for its Future Foundations Programme
- Tintri Signs Partner Agreement in EMEA with Clouditalia
- Genesis Technical Systems unveils revolutionary new copper bonding range for superfast broadband
- 59% of UK Business Users Believe Video Conferencing Increases Productivity
- Skyscape Cloud Services in recruitment drive for UK talent