Preliminary conference site now online... DRJ Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
As organizations mature in their BCM programs, the program objectives constantly evolve and change. Some of the program objective changes are driven by the regulators & auditors who are looking for assurance that your BCM program is viable, can withstand stress and is sustainable.
- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DRJ.com is undergoing server maintenance. Site performance may be altered during this short time.
Deadline is October 3, 2014 to Submit your Call for Papers Spring World 2015
Click here to Submit Yours Now!
Register at the Lowest price for Spring World 2015!
Click here to Register Today!
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Read the Full Contents Here!
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
October 1, 2014
Incident Readiness is the New BCM
October 15, 2014
Keys to Creating a Culture of Preparedness
October 29, 2014
Is Your Crisis Management Program Ready for Today’s World?
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
- Safety Security and Loss Prevention During Hospitality Emergencies
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Why Tax and Accounting Firms Should Consider DRaaS This Tax Season
- The rules and regulations of business continuity management
- DCOS: Turning the Data Center into a PC
- Know Your Evacuation Routes For Emergency Departures
- Business Continuity Institute World Conference and Exhibition
- Civil unrest: important lessons for protecting lives and businesses
- Before you store your data: think about how to get it back
- The Business Continuity Institute to focus on resilience
- US HUD launches $1 billion disaster resilience competition
- Standby Generators – 4 Questions You Should Ask
- Could The Weather Company Change Emergency Alerting?
- MaxxVault LLC and Artsyl Technologies Improve Integration for Seamless Access from Paper to the Cloud
- Promon launches in UK, delivering true app security, mitigating increasing risk in mobile banking apps
- Exonaut™ RIM rated highly by the Institute of Risk Management
- SteriaSTORM command and control system selected by Kent Fire and Rescue Service to drive further collaboration across blue light services
- Top two barriers to mobility uncover employees’ lack of trust in employer and concern for privacy
- Strategic BCP® Positioned as a "Leader" in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management Planning Software
- Acronis Acquires nScaled, Adds Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service to its Cloud Data Protection Offering