Jason Zimmerman, MissionMode Vice President Operations and long-time BC/DR veteran will explain the importance of the four T’s approach; Team, Templates, Testing and Tools, and will demonstrate how companies that don’t execute against each of these key priorities will ultimately fail to maximize readiness.
- Cloud-To-Cloud Resiliency
- Data Center Risk in Earthquake Country
- The Usual Suspects
- 2015 Emergency Notification & Consultant Directories
Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
“Most disasters that could happen have not happened yet.”
It’s easy for us to detach ourselves from such information… It can be hard (almost impossible) to relate to and understand the impacts of disaster in low and middle-income countries. Yes, we see images on television and the Internet and we read articles about the challenges of rebuilding after cyclones, tsunamis, earthquakes and other disasters - but when you're not there it’s easy to “forget” or to not understand” the reality of the situation.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
DRJ Fall World 2015
Sept. 27-30 in San Diego - Preliminary Details Available!
Validating Your Disaster Recovery Strategy through Test Automation
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
April 15, 2015
Business Continuity Myths Revealed
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- From Tragedy Comes Change: The 2004 Tsunami Ten Years Later
- A Look Back and Thinking About 2015
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- The benefits that DRaaS brings to disaster recovery testing
- Haulers of Crude Finding Coverage Scarce
- Top Tips for Implementing Data Storage Tape
- Cybersecurity Project Targets Better Patient Health
- Study: Workforce Wary of Mobile File-Sharing Security
- IT Security Stories to Watch: Panda Security Flags Itself as Malware
- FEMA, State Broadcasters and Emergency Managers to Conduct a Test in Four States of the Emergency Alert System
- One-Quarter of People who Experienced California Quake at Risk for PTSD
- Why testing and exercising are essential for an effective business continuity program
- A Slow Start Does Not A Season Make
- PreparedEx Now Offering Fully Scalable Version of LaunchPAD®
- PreparedEx Now Offering Fully Scalable Version of LaunchPAD
- SpeedCast is appointed an Inmarsat Global Xpress Value Added Reseller for Enterprise Customers
- Caringo Object Storage Turns Growing Pains to Growing Gains for Cloud Backup, Recovery Provider, Data Deposit Box
- Matrix42 Delivers the MyWorkspace 'IT Pass' for all Applications and Devices
- TELEHOUSE Europe Reinforces Status as the First Name in Data Center Connectivity
- TeamUltra launches TeamStore: an App Store for ServiceNow applications
- Confirmit Celebrates Biggest Year in Company History
- The password's pulse beats on - Hackers still one step away from your information
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media in Crisis Management