We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
Join Rentsys Recovery Services for this webinar to learn more about DRaaS, including how it entered the cloud services market, what the pros and cons of are of specific solution models and how to evaluate potential DRaaS providers.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Imagine that you’re the CEO of Columbia Chemicals in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana, and you discovered these Twitter messages on Sept. 11, 2014:
Often it can be challenging to know what to say. This includes both the good times and the not-so-good times. Communication is one of the trickier aspects of being human. You’d think that after so many instances of watching, hearing and reading about others messing things up, that we’d have it all figured out by now. Nope, not really.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
Don't Miss Out on the #1 Conference Dedicated to Business Continuity!
Click Here to Discover More
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Best Practices in Using a Notification System
September 27-30: DRJ Fall World 2015 in San Diego
Click Here to Register and Check Out the Site!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
July 22, 2015
The 7 Rules of IT Disaster Recovery
August 12, 2015
Cyber Security and the BC/DR Professional
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- The Nepal Earthquake
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- It’s Time to Think and Talk About Water (and the Environment)
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Defining the Future of DR Storage
- NIST appoints two new Disaster Resilience Fellows
- False Alert: Can You Really Trust that Tweet for Emergency Communications?
- New York Preparedness Teams Planning for Arrival of Avian Flu
- More than $137 Million Flows to Texas One Month Following Disaster
- Why Government Apps Are Totally Lame (And How to Fix It)
- Data Center Evolution: Getting Hotter and Wetter
- The Data Lake as an Exploration Platform
- Connecticut Planning Text-to-911 as Part of New System
- Wealth of Video Intelligence Is an Exceptional Resource for EOCs
- HPOne Launches Stars Solutions for Medicare Managed Care Plans
- LANDESK and WinMagic Partner to Provide Enterprise-Grade Encryption Software
- See Center for Domestic Preparedness training in action on YouTube
- Interoute Virtual Data Centre is the fastest transatlantic cloud service
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department Selects Airbus DS Communications’ VESTA 9-1-1 Solution
- Actiance to Deliver Content from 70-plus Communication Channels to Office 365
- Cloud Technology Partners Raises $3.5M in Top-Up B-1 Round; Pritzker Group and Oak Investment Partners Lead
- Enterprises Signing Up For More Than One New Cloud Service Every Day
- Tegile Systems Helps Egan Company Overcome VDI Storage Challenges
- ViaWest’s Compliance Renewals for KINECTed PCI Compliant Cloud and KINECTed Health Cloud Services Reaffirm Company’s Commitment to Providing Compliance and Security Solutions