This webinar will demonstrate a variety of strategies your organization can implement to show how cloud is the multi-purpose tool every organization should have. It is targeted to business continuity and disaster recovery planners who are responsible for the prioritization and recovery time objective for business processes including business users and the applications required to carry out critical activities.
Join us in beautiful San Diego September 7-10, 2014 as we celebrate our 51st conference. We pack our agenda with events that attendees need to thrive in business continuity and related fields. This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology!
- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Register for Fall World 2014 and Save $100!
Early Registration Discount Ends August 7!
Win a Kindle Fire!
Click Here to Learn How to Enter the Drawing!
Get a Sneak Preview of Fall World 2014!
Click Here to Watch the Video
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Click Here to Read the Full Contents!
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
August 6, 2014
Using Cloud to Accelerate Workplace Recovery
August 20, 2014
Exercises – Building Muscle Memory
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Why Tax and Accounting Firms Should Consider DRaaS This Tax Season
- Solomon Was Right: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- Turning Business Continuity Into A Competitive Advantage
- Hurricane Sandy One Year Later
- How to Protect Against Your Cloud Storage Provider's Demise
- Disaster Update: West Africa Ebola Outbreak
- EMC Enhances File Transfer and Synchronization Experience
- Innovation: Big data should help, not hinder, says Information Commisioner
- Tornado Safe Rooms Spring Up in Unusual Spaces
- PCI compliance alone not good enough, says report
- The Crisis Management Call Tree – Manual or Automatic?
- CERT: Prepared for the Worst When Disaster Strikes
- Some Organizations Still Struggle with Data Basics
- Data Breaches: On the Rise and Chasing Away Customers
- Data Science Helps Optimize Atlanta’s 911 Systems
- Campus Alerting Webcast Available
- ICOR eLearning: Crisis Management & Communication Professional (CMCP)
- Rugged, Lightweight Portable Power System Provides Reliable Power for Remote Field Applications
- Unitrends Delivers Strong Q2 2014; On Track to Reach $100 Million in Annual Revenue
- Continuity Software Launches New Channel Partner Program - Enables VARs, SIs, Distributors and MSPs to Fully Ensure Clients' IT Service Availability
- Diablo Technologies Secures Key U.S. Patent Covering Memory Channel Storage Technology
- Alert Logic Announces Security Solutions for Google Cloud Platform