Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
This webinar will demonstrate a variety of strategies your organization can implement to show how cloud is the multi-purpose tool every organization should have. It is targeted to business continuity and disaster recovery planners who are responsible for the prioritization and recovery time objective for business processes including business users and the applications required to carry out critical activities.
Join us in beautiful San Diego September 7-10, 2014 as we celebrate our 51st conference. We pack our agenda with events that attendees need to thrive in business continuity and related fields. This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology!
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Register for Fall World 2014 and Save $100!
Early Registration Discount Ends August 7!
Win a Kindle Fire!
Click Here to Learn How to Enter the Drawing!
Get a Sneak Preview of Fall World 2014!
Click Here to Watch the Video
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Click Here to Read the Full Contents!
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
August 6, 2014
Using Cloud to Accelerate Workplace Recovery
August 20, 2014
Exercises – Building Muscle Memory
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Why Tax and Accounting Firms Should Consider DRaaS This Tax Season
- Solomon Was Right: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- Turning Business Continuity Into A Competitive Advantage
- Hurricane Sandy One Year Later
- How to Protect Against Your Cloud Storage Provider's Demise
- The worst ebola outbreak in history just keeps getting worse
- California Officials Want to Build a 'Total Disaster City' for Training
- It’s Not Just an IT Issue, the Five 9s Really Mean Business!
- Preparing for Scotland’s future challenges
- More Data, More Profit
- Zettaset Simplifies Big Data Encryption Management
- The Business Continuity role in adapting to climate change
- Crisis Communications and When No News is Not Good News
- How to bullet-proof your incident response plans
- Six ways that flash is changing the storage landscape
- Etherios Achieves Salesforce Fullforce Master Program Certification for Salesforce1 Service Cloud
- Xytron warns of DIY data recovery, opening hard drives in non clean room conditions
- STORServer releases guide to selecting the right data backup appliance for any environment
- 'Complete Guide' is the definitive compilation of restoration, cleaning and remediation expertise
- Telent Boosts Cyber Security with Major Investment in CNS Group
- Alert Logic Reports Q2 2014 Results
- Beyond the 'Go Kit:' Empowering Older Adults in Disasters