- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
Sustainable Planner® is everything you need in one powerful tool. SP supports all aspects of organizational resilience including business continuity, BIAs, disaster recovery, incident management, risk assessments, situational awareness, BCMM, and program assessments.
In this webinar we will take a look at the various social media outlets and how this public, and sometimes viral, information can impact your organization. Such as; adding social media to your risk resiliency program, developing strategies for incorporating social media into testing, response, and incident management, tools that will allow you to monitor social media, and who to work with in your organization to devise a social media policy.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
August 28, 2005 is a day that stands out as marking one of the worst natural disaster ever experienced in the United States. Television and Internet viewers watched as the city of New Orleans, LA was overcome with the force of Hurricane Katrina. Over 1,000 people were killed, more than $100 billion in damage was done and so many people have struggled to get back to life as they knew it pre-Katrina.
Sign Up Before it's Too Late!
SW 2016 Call For Papers!
Now Open! Submit yours Today!
Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
September 16, 2015
Incident Readiness is the New BCM
September 9, 2015
BC Planning Applications: The Truth
September 23, 2015
Is Governance & Compliance Really Enough?
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Thinking About Hurricane Katrina 10 Years Later
- Q and A with DRJ Fall World 2015 Speakers
- How Do You Know What To Say?
- Communication Lessons
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- How Combining Social and Supply Chain Led to ‘Exceptional Management’
- How Cloud and Data are Speeding Up Weather Forecasting
- How COSO Destroyed Risk Management
- The State Of Business Continuity – We Have A Long Way To Go To Achieve True Resiliency
- Millennials Turn to Shadow IT When In-House Collaboration Tools Aren’t Satisfactory
- Man-Made Disasters, Global Impact
- The Road to Trusted Advisor May Meander Through the NOC, Data Analytics
- Delivering Cloud Workspaces: Choice Matters
- In Mississippi, Hurricane Katrina Altered the Landscape and Llives
- 5 Lessons Katrina Taught Local First Responders
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Veteran Thomas Bang-Knudsen Joins Strategic BCP
- Emerson Network Power Introduces SmartMod™ Concrete Universal Enclosure (CUE) for Telecom Sites in North America
- Federal Government’s Main Procurement Arm Selects BakUpBox
- Cohesity Survey Reveals Widespread Lack of Visibility Into Enterprise Data Storage
- Moogsoft Automates IT Incident Management Workflow for Teams
- CentriLogic Enhances Enterprise Capabilities With New Toronto Data Center
- Niara Integrates Security Analytics and Forensics With HP ArcSight
- Sureline Partners With Tintri for Data and Application Migration
- Apple and Cisco Partner to Deliver Fast-Lane for iOS Enterprise Users
- ClusterHQ and VMware Collaborate to Enable Integration Between Containers and VMware vSphere-Based Storage