Are you concerned about:
- The importance of your relationship with your service provider?
- How to prepare for a project that can't be fully defined and the difficulty of foreseeing all issues at the outset?
- How to flex your statement of work to accommodate project dynamics?
- The criticality of having clear and pre-determined escalation paths for problem solving?
- The fact that blame is not nearly as productive as solutioning?
- Come hear IBM's Ron Martel and speakers from McKesson share their real world stories.
Find these sessions and more at Fall World 2013 Homepage!