Complete conference site and agenda now online...Browse the lineup of Sessions and Courses and Register today! DRJ's Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Everbridge fills the "critical" void in existing unified communications programs by providing organizations with a platform to communicate and collaborate during disruptive events. More than 2,500 clients around the world rely on Everbridge to be better prepared, make better decisions, and communicate and collaborate quickly and confidently during emergencies.
- The increase in security budgets, as well as fines and lawsuits
- The continuing rise in data breaches and malicious cyber attacks
- The impact of social media on crisis preparations and response
- The ever-changing role of the BC/DR professional
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- Cloud-To-Cloud Resiliency
- Data Center Risk in Earthquake Country
- The Usual Suspects
- 2015 Emergency Notification & Consultant Directories
This white paper offers practical guidance to help organizations navigate among a maze of regulations, guidelines and maturity models and simplify business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
This white paper describes a tested approach for successfully evolving business continuity into an organization-wide, integrated program. The seven essential practices described in the paper provide a roadmap for elevating BCM to the enterprise risk management level and improving consistency across your business units and geographies.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Flights have been cancelled for Monday and Tuesday. Officials are warning of road closures late Monday afternoon and are urging people to stay home. Store shelves are empty with people stocking up on food, water and household supplies. City buses are now equipped with winter tires and/or snow chains. Additional staff have been hired to help clear streets of snow. After school trips have been cancelled. Emergency shelters and housing are being prepped for higher-than-normal needs.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Registration is Filling Up Fast for Spring World 2015
Browse our Packed Agenda Now!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Get BCI Certified at Spring World 2015!
Check Out the Courses Here!
February 4, 2015
What about everyone else?
February 18, 2015
I Need a Compliant Business Continuity Strategy. Now What?
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Business Continuity in Action
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- From Tragedy Comes Change: The 2004 Tsunami Ten Years Later
- A Look Back and Thinking About 2015
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- Riots: Do You Have a Plan?
- Hold the Weather Jokes - Things are Getting Serious
- Thinking Beyond the Typical Threat
- Cybersecurity a Growing Concern for Retailers and Consumers
- What is the Risk that Comes with Trust?
- NIMS / ICS Forms – Automation
- Oracle Upgrades Enterprise Manager to Ease Data Governance
- How To Move Shadow IT Into The Light
- Businesses face increasing number of disruptive scenarios
- The Seventh Annual State of Resilience Report
- ‘An Inside Look at Disaster Recovery Planning’
- Make resilience your 2015 resolution
- URGENT - Call for Comments - Supply Chain Continuity - ISO 22318
- Officials Say Ebola Cases Are Falling In West Africa
- How Chicago Solved Its Open Data Dilemma
- Brite:Bill to create 100 new jobs in major recruitment drive
- Anomaly42, key technology partner of NovumIP, wins the UK Tech Awards Tech Innovation of The Year Award for its innovative “smart data” platform
- Thomas, Judy & Tucker Public Accountants Deploy StorTrends Storage Area Network to Ensure Application Performance and Protection of Financial and Legal Data
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions strengthens its Cyber & Technology team
- Interoute expands combined ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16 type II assurance report for its European data centres
- Centrica enhances its global EHS management with CRedit360 integrated software
- Schneider Electric Top Weather Forecasting Service, Eight Years Running
- Maxta Enhances Partner Program with Expanded Support for MaxDeploy Hyper-Convergence Reference Architectures
- Emerson Network Power Identifies Six Data Center Trends to Watch in 2015
- COSENTRY EXPANDS DISASTER RECOVERY (DR) SERVICE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF “ALWAYS ON” IT MAKING DR AFFORDABLE TO ALL SIZE BUSINESSES