In order to control your message, you need to get your information out as fast or faster than anyone else. With the growth of social media, that isn’t always easy. By preparing and using the tools you already have more effectively, you’ll stand the best chance of surviving a crisis. Regardless of how you use notification in your organization today, this webinar will offer suggestions on how to more effectively use your system and improve your communications.
Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
The #1 Business Continuity Publication in the World!
Every issue, Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) delivers how-to, in depth knowledge into business continuity planning more than any other business publication. This unique ability to take readers further inside the issues has made DRJ the #1 read business continuity publication in the world, one with a circulation and audience.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
We live in a highly connected society. It seems we’re never able to truly disconnect from the continuous barrage of news and updates. It would seem logical that with this continual news stream hitting our computers, smartphones, tablets, televisions and radios that we are now more informed than we’ve ever been. Or is it the opposite? Has this constant news stream actually become white noise?
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
2015 Call for Papers - DEADLINE EXTENDED to April 24th!
Submit Your Information Here!
Laugh at the Cold!
DRJ Fall World 2015
Sept. 27-30 in San Diego - Preliminary Details Available!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- It’s Time to Think and Talk About Water (and the Environment)
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- From Tragedy Comes Change: The 2004 Tsunami Ten Years Later
- Information Technology's Monumental Shift to IT as a Service
- Managing Cyber Risk in Health Care
- Resilience as a business continuity mindset
- Dynamism and Projectizing: A Necessary Evolution for Emergency Management
- Nearly Half of Americans Threatened by Earthquakes, Study Finds
- Oklahoma Geologists Issue Strongest Statement Yet Linking Earthquakes to Drilling
- Have You Checked Out Your Business Continuity Kill Chain?
- Drones Should Be On Everybody’s Radar
- Access Credentials at your Alternate Workspace
- Emergency Managers Debate the Need for Background Checks for Volunteers
- The impacts of global supply chain threats during 2014
- IT survey: 2 out of 3 IT pros put systems at risk of downtime and security violations
- Troubled waters: water presents high risk to business, warns PwC
- New research looks into human factors in cyber attacks
- IDV Solutions and NC4 Announce Technical Partnership, Integration
- How “Big Data” is Changing the Benefits Sector
- Most Feature Packed CTRM Upgrade Yet Marks Aspect’s 15th Anniversary Year
- Larson Electronics releases a Powerful Quadpod that’s Equivalent to 1000 Watt Metal Halide
- Innovation Nation TV Show to Feature Peter Cordani and FireIce
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions joins forces with IBM to offer cyber risk protection