Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
As you consider implementing mass notification software at your organization, you’ll likely find the landscape of emergency notification system vendors to be a crowded one. That’s great news – your need to connect your people with critical events has been addressed by a wide range of possible vendors.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 24, 2016
How to Develop an Effective Cyber-Response Program
September 7, 2016
How to Develop an Effective IT Disaster Recovery Plan
September 14, 2016
How to Make Business Continuity Cool Again
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- BCI: Do we need business continuity any more?
- Peak 10 and GI Find Winning Formula in Secondary Data Center Markets
- Playing the Long Game with Short-Timers
- Anti-Corruption, Sanctions and Export and Import Risks
- Torrential Rains Trigger 'Unprecedented' Flooding in Kansas
- Five Cybersecurity Dangers To Worry About This Week
- Five Zika Cases in Miami Beach; CDC Advises Pregnant Women to Stay Away
- Big Data's Impact On Cybersecurity
- Protect Your Commercial Buildings from Water Damage Due to Plumbing Leaks
- After the Fire: What to Do to Help Your Business Recover
- New FEMA Regulations Will Better Protect Americans from Flooding
- Inoapps Announces New Global Enterprise Change Division
- Abacus Data Systems Climbs The Inc. 5000 List For Second Consecutive Year
- Peak 10 Makes DRaaS Accessible to All Businesses With New Promotion
- Research From Turbonomic and Verizon Shows Disconnect Between Enterprises' Multi-Cloud Business Drivers and Technical Requirements
- Trend Micro Collaborates with Wind River to Accelerate Deployment of NFV Solutions
- Software-Defined Storage Market Worth USD 22.56 Billion by 2021 - Increasing Volume of Data Across Enterprises and Need to Access Them Remotely - Research and Markets
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority Embraces Citrix Cloud to Mobilize Employees and Transform Services
- DriveSavers Offers Data Recovery to Residents Impacted by Louisiana Flooding
- Washington College and Iron Mountain Preserve Stories from the WWII Home Front