INSIDE . . .
- Importance of the ‘Unknown Knowns’
- Active Shooter Fallout
- 5 Things Every Business Should Do To Protect Its Data
Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
Columbus - October 31 - November 3
Philadelphia - November 28 - December 1
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking, and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry. The purpose of this survey is to understand IT disaster recovery preparedness.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- The Challenges of Managing Vendor Risk Contingency Plans
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Benefits of ECM for Business Continuity
If you’re a business owner, keeping your doors open is always job No. 1. Unfortunately, many businesses and organizations are unprepared for potential disasters. According to reports from the Association for Financial Professionals and IDG Research, 92 percent of organizations have encountered at least one significant disruption to their business systems and 37 percent of organizations would not be able to handle a major Hurricane Katrina or Hurricane Sandy-like disaster.
Spring World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website
Fall 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
DRJ Fall World 2016 Attendees
Enjoy Complimentary Session Recordings Online
Benefits of ECM for Business Continuity
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
November 2, 2016
5 Disaster Recovery Surprises and How to Prevent Them
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Benefits of ECM for Business Continuity
- Data Center Resilience Assessment: Understanding Key Risks and Building Resiliency Into Your Data Center
- Enterprise Class Ransomware Requires Enterprise Class DRaaS Protection
- Top Security Missteps and Misconceptions of Disaster Recovery
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- These Data Center Providers Use Most Renewable Energy
- Field Tested and Ready
- CDC: How We Decide What to Say in Emergencies
- DHS Hometown Security Website Aims to Help Prepare Your Business for Emergencies
- When is a Cloud Not a Cloud? When it’s a Single-Tenant Hosted Product
- MANAGE EVENTS WITH A MASS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- BCI: The cultural restraints on business continuity
- Rackspace Boosts International Team, Opens Munich Office
- Was Friday’s DDoS Attack Part of a Troubling Trend?
- How Top Cloud Providers Hope to Woo the Enterprise
- UK small business resilience to disruption surveyed
- U.S. Homeowner Claims, Loss Costs on the Decline, According to Insurance Insights from LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Teladoc and American Red Cross partner to provide disaster victims with remote medical care through leading telehealth platform
- ServerCentral Selects Ciena DCI Platform to Deliver Critical Business and Cloud Applications
- Permabit and AHA Partnership Improves Data Center CAPEX and OPEX
- Advanced SystemCare 10: More Than A System Cleaner & Optimizer
- Financial Systemic Analysis & Resilience Center formed to help protect US financial institutions from cyber threats
- GENTENT® SIGNS OEM AGREEMENT WITH CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT
- Osterman Research Paper Reaffirms Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration Platform Prevalence; Reveals Pros and Cons in eDiscovery and Compliance Capabilities
- Scale Computing Expands the Reach of Hyperconvergence with New Single Node Appliance