Complete conference site and agenda now online...Browse the lineup of Sessions and Courses and Register today! DRJ's Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- How, When, and If to Implement BC Software
- Seven Common Security Mistakes
- The Galena Flood
- 2014 Business Continuity Planning Software Directory
This white paper offers practical guidance to help organizations navigate among a maze of regulations, guidelines and maturity models and simplify business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
In this webinar we’ll share time-tested practices for managing information in the aftermath of a disaster. You’ll learn how the proper response can actually aid in business recovery, reputation management and brand protection. You’ll learn how to prepare for the inevitable deluge of calls, emails and texts and to ensure your staff is equipped with both the knowledge and emotional restraint to respond properly.
This white paper describes a tested approach for successfully evolving business continuity into an organization-wide, integrated program. The seven essential practices described in the paper provide a roadmap for elevating BCM to the enterprise risk management level and improving consistency across your business units and geographies.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Christmas is only a few days away. The New Year is a little over a week away. Both a busy time and time of reflection and looking forward. In keeping with this theme of looking back and ahead, we’ll use this last column of 2014 to review the themes and topics that caught our attention. In the 10 columns that we’ve posted, we’ve taken a look at a wide range of business continuity issues.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Senior Advanced Track Speakers Announced
Click Here to View the Line Up!
Four Myths of Cloud Backup
Changing the Course for EOCs: Translating Knowledge into Action
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Get BCI Certified at Spring World 2015!
Check Out the Courses Here!
Fall Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- A Look Back and Thinking About 2015
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- Riots: Do You Have a Plan?
- Hold the Weather Jokes - Things are Getting Serious
- Thinking Beyond the Typical Threat
- Cybersecurity a Growing Concern for Retailers and Consumers
- What is the Risk that Comes with Trust?
- Backup is Broken ... And Here's The Fix
- Proof that Being Prepared is Worth It
- Can Your Organization Survive a National Disaster?
- Diversity in the Market: A Server for Every Workload
- Quality control and measurement of business continuity management systems: final survey results
- Smart Power, Cheap Power… Safe Power? Smart Grids and Resilience
- Cities Adopt Cloud-Based Approaches to Disaster Recovery
- McAfee Labs Predicts Top Cybersecurity Threats for 2015
- Data Center 2015: Where Do We Go from Here?
- What 'A Christmas Story' Can Teach Us About Business
- Why Should MSPs Offer Image-based Backup to Insurance Companies?
- If you doubted that information security was a business continuity issue consider a four letter word: Sony
- What can you do to make sure your organization is not the next Sony?
- CloudSigma Receives Enterprise-Ready Rating from the Skyhigh CloudTrust™ Program
- Larson Electronics Releases a 14 Foot Telescoping Light Mast with 360° Rotating Capabilities
- COLONIAL GROUP INTERNATIONAL CHOOSES SEND WORD NOW® FOR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, BETTER BUSINESS RESILIENCE
- Maxta Enables Hyper-Convergence for OpenStack with Enterprise-Class Data Services
- Abletek Launches Cloud-Based File Storage Program To Enhance Business Collaboration, Safety and Simplicity
- DataBank Completes Annual PCI-DSS Audits in All Markets
- Suffolk University Selects Iron Mountain for Data Center Colocation and Networking Services
- Tegile Systems Predicts Storage Industry Advancements in 2015
- Permabit closes a very successful 2014
- OMG® approves decision modeling standard DMN™ 1.0