Spring World 2016 is the premier business continuity conference in the world. We bring together the best in business continuity education, technology, and research to give you three packed days of learning and networking.
Active shooter incidents happen so quickly that they are often over before authorities are even on the scene. Ensuring that your staff knows how to respond is critical to their survival and the outcome. This webinar will take an in-depth look at active shooter situations and provide organizations with key recommendations to prevent, prepare and respond to these unique crises.
INSIDE . . .
- ‘Please Change Your Password’
- Filling in the Resiliency Matrix
- El Niño & Preparing for the Worst
- 2016 Emergency Notification and Consultant Directories
Today, the In Case of Crisis community has grown adoption to hundreds of thousands of app users and hundreds of institutions, large and small, public and private. The app helps these institutions better prepare for, respond to and recover from the unexpected.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
A few weeks ago, the Zika virus made the news, but it was largely overshadowed with other issues. But now, the Zika virus is front and center. Initially thought to be isolated to a small geographic area, we’re now learning that the Zika virus is a pressing and growing concern.
In this column, we take a look at some of the recent news coverage and provide you with details and facts that you need to be aware of.
New Speakers at DRJ Spring World 2016
Take a Look at Who's Coming!
DRJ Scholarship Opportunity!
Find Out How to Get a Pass to Attend DRJ Spring World 2015!
Winter 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Terrorism As A Lasting Threat
Read the Report!
BCI North American Awards Are Now Open!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
February 10, 2016
The Hybrid Cloud and DRaaS: Past, Present and Future
February 17, 2016
Surviving an Active Shooter Situation
February 24, 2016
Finding Alternative Office Space in Advance of a Disaster
March 2, 2016
Understanding the ROI of IT Disaster Recovery
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- The Zika Virus
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Winter Storm Jonas
- Floods - What Can and Should Be Done?
- A Brief Look at the Winter Flooding
- Have We Really Learned Anything Since Sandy Hook?
- Looking Back to Move Forward
- Business Communications Continuity Goes Mobile
- Climate Change: You and Me
- IBM Aims To Make Enterprises Agile With Cloud Data Services
- Zika Preparedness: A Look Back at an Expert Panel Discussion on Pandemics
- SAP Uses Super Bowl 50 To Test Data Visualization, UX
- NOAA launches unprecedented effort to discover how El Niño affects weather
- Druva Employs AWS to Provide Backup and Recovery for VMware
- Tackling Event Risk, Scoring High in Safety
- Who Will Symantec Acquire With Their $5 Billion In Cash?
- Snow Emergency? We Have an App for That
- Time To Invest In Cyber? Ask The "HACK"
- San Francisco's Super Bowl 50 Tech Upgrades Produce Stronger Long-Term Infrastructure for Citizens
- Actiance Unveils On-Demand Preservation Capabilities for Alcatraz; Helps Legal Departments Meet New FRCP Standards
- Software-as-a-Service driving ISV sector growth
- Cadmus Completes Deal to Acquire Obsidian Analysis
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity Course Offered by MIT Professional Education
- Hydro66 Deploys Active Power Flywheel UPS at 100 Percent Hydroelectric Data Center
- AppSense Releases DataNow Enhancements for Easy and Secure Windows 10 Migrations
- Ipswitch Survey Reveals IT Teams in a Battle for File Transfer Security
- Planview Releases New Version of Troux with Improved Scalability and Data Visualisation for Enterprise Architecture
- Star Micronics launches new Wireless addition to its TSP100 futurePRNT™ Series – TSP143III WLAN
- Cogent Communications to launch strategic point of presence (PoP) at LDeX2