Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
What comes after the Business Continuity Plan?
Often times organizations put immense effort into the building phase of a Business Continuity project. They will strategize, mitigate, plan, document and discuss in great details to ensure the final product, their Business Continuity Plan, represents all the elements they will require in the event of a disaster. But then what happens? All of the steps are documented, the contact information is confirmed, and the supporting documentation is up to date. Often times these project leaders will scratch their heads and think “Now what?” An excellent question! And one that requires a little bit of explanation.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 31, 2016
Learn How to Leverage Communications Tools in Daily Operations
September 7, 2016
How to Develop an Effective IT Disaster Recovery Plan
September 14, 2016
How to Make Business Continuity Cool Again
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- One Data Center Standard to Rule Them All?
- How the OCR’s New Guidance Rule Re-Examines Ransomware
- No Automatic Cloud Antidotes for Ransomware
- Creating a Valuable Training 'Program'
- Insurance? Protect Your Business With a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Can We Get Better at Predicting Earthquakes?
- FEMA: Louisiana renters with flood damage may be eligible for federal help
- The State Of Enterprise Big Data: Podcast
- New Orleans Nonprofit SBP Releases How-to Guide for Navigating FEMA, Other Federal Disaster aid Programs
- Just 30 Percent of Organizations Feel Ready to Handle IoT Security Risks
- iXsystems(R) Introduces iXRack(TM) at VMworld 2016
- Larson Electronics Releases an LED Drop Light that Outperforms Traditional Incandescent Lights
- Maxta Introduces Industry’s First Freemium Hyperconvergence Solution
- Business continuity professionals excelling across Asia
- Larson Electronics Releases an LED Beacon Equipped with Motion Sensor
- Rackspace Enters Into a $4.3 Billion Transaction to Become a Private Company Through an Acquisition Led by Certain Funds Managed by Affiliates of Apollo Global Management
- DriveSavers Guarantees Data Security Compliance with Updated NIST Guidelines for Controlled Unclassified Information
- Kroll Ontrack Offers Data Recovery Discount for Storage Devices Affected by Flooding in Louisiana
- Veritas Launches Resiliency Platform 2.0 Boosting VMware Integration to Power Single-Click Resiliency Across Complex, Hybrid Environments
- ViaWest and Rubrik Partner for Simplified Data Protection, Backup and Recovery in Sophisticated Hybrid IT Deployments