Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
What comes after the Business Continuity Plan?
Often times organizations put immense effort into the building phase of a Business Continuity project. They will strategize, mitigate, plan, document and discuss in great details to ensure the final product, their Business Continuity Plan, represents all the elements they will require in the event of a disaster. But then what happens? All of the steps are documented, the contact information is confirmed, and the supporting documentation is up to date. Often times these project leaders will scratch their heads and think “Now what?” An excellent question! And one that requires a little bit of explanation.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Artificial Intelligence – The New Superpower for Compliance
- Is Compliance Positioned for Effectiveness?
- After the Fire: Smart Steps Toward Fire Damage Restoration
- Along with Hurricanes Come Hackers
- There’s More than One Way to Scale Your Storage
- FEMA: Don't Wait, Prepare for Emergencies Today
- FEMA: Where to go when FEMA cannot help: Fed and state governments top list
- FEMA: The Most Important App You Can Download Today
- Baton Rouge Flood Map: Using IT Know-How In Emergency Situations
- Risk Assessment For Business Continuity
- SVA Software Launches With New Partner Program to Capitalize on Demand for Storage Performance Management Solutions to Optimize Virtualized Data Center Operations
- New Sulfur Dioxide Air Monitors Operational at Bridgeton Landfill
- Survey: Businesses Overwhelmingly Concerned About Active Shooters in the Workplace, But Are Unprepared for Them
- CyrusOne Shares Most Prevalent “Bring Your Own Device” Risks in New Executive Report
- DriveSavers Offers Free Data Recovery of Flood-Drenched Devices to Residents of Louisiana
- Infinera Unveils Xceed Software Suite Delivering Multi-Layer SDN Automation and Revenue-Ready Applications
- Druva and Exterro Partner to Accelerate the E-Discovery Process While Reducing Costs and Risk
- National Preparedness Month Focuses Home and Business Owners on Advance Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Avaya IP Office Increases Security for Cloud-Based Deployments, Enhances User Experience
- Panzura Inside™ Transforms Flash Arrays and Hyperconverged Systems Into Hybrid Cloud NAS