Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
By: UCG Technologies
We recently conducted an email phishing test for one of our clients, a midsize retailer. Employees received an email disguised as coming from their human resources department. It accused them of accessing prohibited sites on the job and threatened them with termination. Employees were instructed to click a link in the email to see a list of prohibited sites they had allegedly accessed.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 17, 2016
Choosing Between backup and Disaster Recovery
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- CDC: Using the Law to Prepare for Global Health Emergencies
- Is data security a business continuity issue?
- The Importance of Risk Ranking to Compliance
- How to Reach Your People: Your Guide to Employee Notifications
- Data Center Cooling Advancing on Multiple Fronts
- Businesses Ignore Significant Cybersecurity Risks to Proprietary Data
- County Approves $2 Million Emergency System Contract
- Three more Flooded West Virginia Schools Won't Open on Time, if Ever
- FEMA: Every disaster survivor has equal access to disaster registration, information, and assistance
- Is the Cascadia Subduction Zone a Ticking Time Bomb?
- New report captures resilience and recovery lessons from six major disasters
- GORILLA SAFETY ENHANCES GPS FUNCTIONALITY WITHIN ITS FLEET AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT MOBILE APP
- Albany Law School to Offer Online Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Wealth Management Firms Must Pursue Automation Strategies to Meet Digital Demands
- Software-Defined Storage meets Deduplication and Compression. Now available from LINBIT
- Infinera Publishes Report Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability Best Practices
- Host Analytics Reports Record-Setting Second Quarter; Revenue and Customer Wins Underscore Value of EPM Platform
- VMware Ranked No. 1 in Cloud Systems Management and Datacenter Automation Software by Global Analyst Firm for Third Consecutive Year
- Juniper Networks Joins Verizon's Tech Partner Ecosystem for Virtual Network Services
- Databarracks launches Cyber-DRaaS to protect against ransomware