Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
As security breaches and system outages have become more common, it has also become increasingly common – and in some cases required – that companies provide solid evidence of an overall availability strategy to auditors, insurers, investors, board members, regulators and customers. Since the major cause of downtime is human error, IT teams are responding to a broader set of risks than their original DR plans were designed to address. IT leaders often have to change their approach and put their reputation on the line when proving their DR plan actually works – which can be a tough situation for both the leaders and the technology teams.
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Convergence of Audit and Compliance Functions
- You can’t kill email
- BC Program Capability – Objective or Not?
- FEMA: West Virginia Response & Recovery: Rising Above the Flood
- Flood Death Totals Revised; Flood Watch Upgraded to Flood Warning in West Virginia
- NIH: Analysis of 1976 Ebola outbreak holds lessons relevant today
- BCI: Faster response times needed to combat cyber threat
- Agility and Stability
- Yahoo Wants to Sell Its ‘Chicken Coop’ Data Center Designs
- Designing Business Continuity into Your Business Strategies
- New Unisys ClearPath Forward ePortal Software Powers “Always On” Cloud-to-Mobile Applications
- Oracle Brings SPARC to the Cloud
- LeaseWeb Accelerates Infrastructure Delivery With NetApp Flash
- Avaya Once Again Ranks Among Global Top 100 Software Companies
- Bigleaf, Innovative Business Solutions Partner on SD-WAN for Cloud Applications
- Fiber Optics Redefined: Cleerline Technology Group Facilitates a Paradigm Shift in Data Cabling for the Home and Business
- Aria Systems Certified to Highest Credit Card Protection Standards
- Juniper Networks Introduces Cloud-Enabled Branch to Deliver On-Demand Cloud Services
- Peak 10 Evolves DRaaS Offering With New Tiers for Tailored and Scalable Protection
- CloudJumper nWorkspace Presents Important First Line of Defense Against CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, JIGSAW and Other Ransomware Attacks