In order to control your message, you need to get your information out as fast or faster than anyone else. With the growth of social media, that isn’t always easy. By preparing and using the tools you already have more effectively, you’ll stand the best chance of surviving a crisis. Regardless of how you use notification in your organization today, this webinar will offer suggestions on how to more effectively use your system and improve your communications.
Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
The #1 Business Continuity Publication in the World!
Every issue, Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) delivers how-to, in depth knowledge into business continuity planning more than any other business publication. This unique ability to take readers further inside the issues has made DRJ the #1 read business continuity publication in the world, one with a circulation and audience.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Pesticides. Schools. Children. Daycares. People. Cockroaches.
These words just don’t go together. Now imagine you’re a parent of a child who attended a local Ottawa, Ontario school that was sprayed with a pesticide that is considered toxic and banned for indoor use. Imagine that you found out about this spraying only after it happened and your child came home from school sick with itchy watery eyes, stomach pains and a headache.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Laugh at the Cold!
DRJ Fall World 2015
Sept. 27-30 in San Diego - Preliminary Details Available!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Click Here to Participate in the Study Today!
Winter Journal, Volume 28, Issue 1
Download the Full Contents Here!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- It’s Time to Think and Talk About Water (and the Environment)
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Business Continuity in Action
- Graduating to a Graduated DR Approach
- Think You’re Safe from Workplace Violence? Think Again
- Cyber risk enters Aon’s top 10 global risks for the first time
- Survey Finds Alliance with Organizations and Risk Reporting Structures
- The Internet of Things and the Two Faces of Risk Management
- Get Ready for the Marriage of Big Data and the IoT
- When the Local Data Center Meets the IoT
- Cloud-to-Cloud Integration to Enable IoT: What About Standards?
- Alabama County’s Resurgence Continues after Tornado Outbreak of 2011
- Qlik Extends Reach of Data Visualization Software
- When Is Good, Good Enough for Emergency Planning?
- It’s Getting More Dangerous Out There
- Holliston Fire Department to Test FireIce
- Carbon Law Partners is Live on Business Management System, LexisOne™
- Billion Electric Improves the Efficiency of Cross-Channel Business Up to 60% with 3G/4G LTE M2M Router
- Embarcadero Unveils XE7 Version of Award-winning ER/Studio
- TeamUltra opens new office to support growth in demand for ServiceNow services and solutions
- Worried about data in the cloud? Encryption is the answer, but without crypto management, don’t even bother!
- GENTENT® REVEALS XKi™ NEW GENTENT DIRECT MOUNT FOR SAFE OPERATIONS OF INVERTER GENERATORS IN NEARLY ANY WET WEATHER
- Missouri and North Dakota Create Sales and Use Tax Exemptions for New and Expanding Data Storage Centers
- U.S. Army To Begin Fielding New IG Software For CCTT
- GBGroup expands global reach with Loqate acquisition