Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
By: Alert Media
Good communication is core to the success of every business. The transferring of information from one source to another keeps everyone working toward the same goal, learning from the available institutional knowledge pool, and operating in sync around core business needs.
The process of sharing information has changed with the technology around us. It used to be enough to make a few calls (phone tree is a painful word from the past), or send an email, or print up a notice and hand it out to the team. Those processes worked because they represented the available communication channels at the time. Luckily, technology trends have led to improvements in the accessibility of both content and our audiences, giving rise to the powerful, multi-channel mass communications industry.
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
DRJ Fall World 2016 Agenda is Live!
Download and Browse the Contents Here
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Winter Storm Jonas
- Big Data, Analytics Sales Will Reach $187 Billion By 2019
- PCI DSS Compliance Should not Be a Check-the-Box Fire Drill
- Data breach response: if your business is hacked, are you prepared for the fallout? [free template]
- The winners of the BCI Middle East Awards 2016
- Fighting Ransomware with a Sound Data Backup Strategy
- Forrester’s Security & Risk Research Spotlight - Governance, Risk And Compliance
- How to Optimize Flash Storage in the Data Center
- Emergency Responders Train on Violent Incidents at UC Merced
- Officials: Hurricane Season Coming, Get Ready Now
- Cybercriminals as Business Competitors
- Cloudhouse Technologies and Cloud DC Partner to Take Apps to the Cloud
- AppSense Announces Endpoint Security Suite for Simplified Configuration of Defenses against Ransomware and Malware
- SECUDE Announces Latest Version of Halocore, an SAP Data Protection Solution
- Webair Announces Completion of New Physical and Virtual Meet-Me Rooms in Its NY1 Data Center
- Vision Solutions Announces New Release of iTERA Availability for IBM i High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Lotame Launches Syndicate to Enable Private, Secure, and Direct Data Sharing
- Opengear's IT Resilience Solutions Are First in Industry to Achieve PCI DSS 3.2 Compliance
- Premier Stone and Tile Retailer and Distributor Equips New Colocation Facility With Atlantis HyperScale
- Neustar and Limelight Networks Partner to Help Protect Organizations by Creating the World’s Largest, Most Distributed DDoS Mitigation Network
- Host.net Forges Partnership with Dasher Technologies