Spring World 2016 is the premier business continuity conference in the world. We bring together the best in business continuity education, technology, and research to give you three packed days of learning and networking.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the trade-offs associated with distance between locations
- Demonstrate everyday business value from BCDR investment
- Decrease capital/operating expenses
- Leverage geography that enhances green IT practices
- Select locations that mitigate both man-made and natural risk
- 7 Easy Steps to Weather Any DR Storm
- Compliance a Problem, But Still Mandatory
- Automats of Readiness
- 2015 Software Directory
Attendees learned strategies and current practices, including how to: gain executive support, manage your time and create frugal innovation, leverage your organization for amazing results.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations are measuring the effectiveness of their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program, what standards are programs being measured to and how to best gain executive support in elevating the program's maturity level. Only study participants will receive the complimentary report, which will include an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
Do you think about the security of your hospital and medical records? Have you thought about what this data tells others about yourself? Your address, your phone number, your detailed medical records, and the ability to dig deeper into your personal and professional life. This is just a sample of what your medical records hold.
This past summer a few news organizations revealed that the hacking of medical devices such as EKGs, MRIs, and IV pumps is more common than we realize.
Forrester Research Survey
BC Management 1st Annual Program Maturity Study
Participate Today and Receive the Complimentary Report!
Embrace ISO 27001
Click Here to Read the Article!
Managing Global BC Programs as THE Lone Planner
Watch the Video Here!
Summer Journal, Volume 28, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Why Isn’t Hospital Device Security in the Spotlight?
- When Communications Infrastructure Fails During a Disaster
- Thinking About Paris
- Cloud Services – Constructing the 4th Estate
- 5 Disaster Recovery Options: Balancing the Pros and Cons, Objectives, and Cost
- The Difference Explained: Cloud Backup or DRaaS
- Learning From The Mistakes Of Others
- A Practical Disaster Recovery Approach for Mission Critical Identity and Access Management (IAM) Systems
- Thinking About Hurricane Katrina 10 Years Later
- Q and A with DRJ Fall World 2015 Speakers
- Survey highlights the need for business continuity planning for SaaS applications
- New draft code from UK Pensions Regulator includes business continuity requirements
- Collaboration Improving in On-Premises Infrastructure
- Google Buys Solar Power for North Carolina Data Center
- CDC: Give the Gift of Preparedness
- Oklahoma County Plans New Regional Emergency Management Center
- In Wake of Paris, How Prepared Are U.S. States, Cities?
- McGraw-Hill Education Shows How Small Data Trumps Big
- Big Data and Information Security
- DigitalOcean: From Two Data Centers to 11 in Three Years
- Sabre Selects Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Expand Next Generation Technology Infrastructure, Software and Services
- Digital Fortress Launches Hybrid Infrastructure Management Services
- Europasat launches Sentinel business continuity service using Eutelsat Broadband’s satellite solution
- 1600 Watt Mini Generator Powered LED Light Tower Released by Larson Electronics
- Methode's Data Solutions Group Adds Critical Power Supplies Ltd. as a Value Added Reseller for Its Lithium-Ion UPS Line
- 62% of mainframes now run web-enabled applications, new Macro 4 research reveals
- Management transition at Kx Systems Inc.
- Real-time analytics and money-saving specialist EveryWare launched
- Mister Minit streamlines enterprise application access using Interoute’s networked cloud
- Admiral Metals Doubles Performance for Business Critical Applications with Condusiv I/O Reduction Software