Tagged in: DRJ Spring World
We’re pretty excited about our 50th conference, so you’ll have to to bear with us as we continue to boast about the top-notch speakers, sessions, and workshops that we’ve got planned for DRJ Spring World.
With the theme of “Ensuring Resiliency in a Risky World”, you’re going to want to make sure you’re in Orlando, Florida from March 30 - April 2.
Here's a closer look at what you’ll be learning and the people you’ll be meeting at our 50th conference, make sure you download the conference agenda and review these sessions, workshops, and break-out tracks designed specifically to meet your business continuity and disaster recovery needs.
Kick off DRJ Spring World with these group and dynamic learning workshops:
- COOP Templates for Success led by Linda Hanwacker of LHS Group: This workshop focuses on these seven specific objectives of COOP planning utilizing more than 20 templates that are core to developing a successful COOP and how to compile this information in a plan.
- Mock Disaster Exercise: Real World Risk hosted by Mail-Gard: Based on an actual disaster scenario, and company events – this mock disaster will explore the impact of a disaster declaration on areas of a company previously overlooked in most other disaster drills.
The Sunday afternoon Solutions Track features:
- IT Resiliency: Increasing Competitive Advantage: Denis Wenk of Symantec will teach you about the rudiments of a framework to economically- quantify operational risk, evaluate resiliency alternatives, identify optimum solutions, and justify the investment needed.
- Recovery Strategies for a Mobile Workforce: Dan Perrin of Regus will teach you how to seamlessly integrate flexible and mobile workspace recovery practices across your global operation.
General Sessions (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
The morning General Sessions are for all attendees - regardless of knowledge and experience level. Learn from industry experts on topics such as:
- An Expert Review of Technology’s Impact: this panel of C-level executives will provide in depth insight into the latest solutions and strategies for dealing with the impact of technology on disaster recovery. Participants should email questions for the panel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reinvigorate Your BC/DR/EMProgram AND Your Career: Regina Phelps of EMS Solutions Inc, will show you answer - What are you doing to ensure that you are a valuable asset of the company and are also creating opportunities for your professional future?
- Now You (Don’t) See It: Overcoming Human Limitations for Ensuring Resiliency in a Risky World: Robert Chandler of the University of Central Florida will highlight recent scientific research findings about human perception norms and typical vision characteristics and their effect on what we see during security, emergency and continuity management situations.
DRJ World Sponsors
Not only do we want to highlight the excellent learning and networking opportunities you have at DRJ Spring World, but we’d also like to shine the spotlight on our conference sponsors. We are proud to partner with the industry’s best, including:
- xMatters (Gold Sponsor): xMatters builds relevance engines that connect people with what they need to know at exactly the right moment, so they can take immediate action. Our relevance engines work with existing enterprise applications, technologies, and processes. More than 900 global firms use xMatters to make their products and services more valuable, both internally and to their customers and shareholders.
- myCoop (Silver Sponsor): myCOOP is COOP System’s breakthrough continuity planning software. The patented design was built from the ground up by world-class eCommerce developers.
- Business Protector (Co-Sponsor): Business Protector (formerly BPSi) helps organizations of all types deploy effective risk management plans with proven, user-friendly software that just works.
- Mail-Gard (Mock Disaster Sponsor): Critical printed and mailed documents are vital to the success of your organization. Mail-Gard has the solution to produce those documents when a business interruption, of any kind, strikes.
- The Business Continuity Institute (Partner): The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) is the world’s most eminent BCM institute and our name is instantly recognized as standing for good practice/professionalism.
As you can see, we’ve worked hard to get the best and the brightest in BC and DR to come to our 50th conference. We want you to learn from the experts and to do so in an environment that fosters networking and conversation.
Be sure to visit the DRJ Spring World site to learn more about the sessions, the pre- and post-conference learning opportunities and to take advantage of the early registration savings.