Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
As you consider implementing mass notification software at your organization, you’ll likely find the landscape of emergency notification system vendors to be a crowded one. That’s great news – your need to connect your people with critical events has been addressed by a wide range of possible vendors.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 24, 2016
How to Develop an Effective Cyber-Response Program
September 7, 2016
How to Develop an Effective IT Disaster Recovery Plan
September 14, 2016
How to Make Business Continuity Cool Again
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Maintaining HR Compliance in a Shifting Regulatory Environment
- What is the Data Center Cost of 1kW of IT Capacity?
- FEMA: Every West Virginia disaster applicant has the right to appeal
- FEMA Seeks to Move Construction Away From Flood Zones
- 7 Database Security Best Practices
- FEMA: Begin Flood Cleanup as Soon as Possible
- Zika and Business Interruption Insurance
- FEMA: Louisiana: Keep in Touch and Update Info with FEMA to Avoid Delays
- Creating Business Continuity Plans
- Archived Backups and Backups of Archives – What Do You Need?
- Italy Earthquake Emphasizes The Need For Mobile Hospitals
- Response Team 1 Named to Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for Third Consecutive Year
- Servosity Enhances DR Server: The Simplest BDR Offering for Windows, Linux, Microsoft HyperV, and VMware environments OnPremise, Offsite, and in the Cloud
- Legacy Storage: Dead or Alive?
- Aria Systems Continues Commitment to Security and Privacy With Third Straight Year of HIPAA Certification
- AiNET Expands Service Offerings Within CyberNAP™ Data Center
- ProphetStor's Flash-Optimized Federator® Software-Defined Storage Platform Changes the Future With Scale-Up, Scale-Out and Scale-Any
- Avere Systems and Cycle Computing Provide One-Click Cloud Compute Scalability
- Sophos Expands Sophos Central Cloud-Based Management Platform With Sophos Email
- Abacus Data Systems' Technology Solutions Receive Top Ratings in Prominent Legal Industry Surveys