Join us in beautiful San Diego September 7-10, 2014 as we celebrate our 51st conference. We pack our agenda with events that attendees need to thrive in business continuity and related fields. This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology!
- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
You've exercised your plans, but how confident are you that your people will use the plans effectively? And how confident are you that your teams will work together productively and successfully?
Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
DRJ Fall World 2014 Exhibitor's Guide is Now Live!
Check out who will be exhibiting this year
Now Available! The DRJ Fall World 2014 Conference App
Click here to download the App!
NEW! Online Exclusive
Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
Join Us in Beautiful San Diego!
Click Here to Register!
Get a Sneak Preview of Fall World 2014!
Click Here to Watch the Video
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Read the Full Contents Here!
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Why Tax and Accounting Firms Should Consider DRaaS This Tax Season
- Solomon Was Right: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- Turning Business Continuity Into A Competitive Advantage
- Prof Steve Peters to deliver keynote speech at the Business Continuity Institute World Conference
- Risk Assessments-the Cornerstone of Your Compliance Program, Part I
- Beyond Data Back-Up Requirements to E-Discovery Compliance
- Alternate Site Logistics – the Devil is in the Details
- Napa Quake Economic Loss Estimates at $1 Billion
- Earthquake Early Warning System Successfully Alerted California Researchers
- Napa Earthquake Showcases Limits of Lower-Cost Retrofitting
- Strong Earthquake Strikes Napa: Business Impact?
- Privacy and Data Protection: The View from Europe
- Trying Something Different – the Desktop Risk Assessment
- DRJ Fall World: Thanks to our Sponsors
- DRJ Fall World: What You Need to Know
- Three Critical Pitfalls in Data Backup and Restoration
- Recipe for Recovery: A Cookbook for a Winning Business Continuity Program
- DRJ Fall World: Pre-Conference Courses
- Cloud Compliance: What Auditors Are Looking For
- DRJ Fall World 2014: A Closer Look
- Avaya and HP to Deliver Expanded Communications Services to the Enterprise
- HealthPlanOne Receives Marcum Tech Top 40 Award for 5th Consecutive Year
- Growth in Managed Services driven by new market entrants
- Perforce Enables Secure and Performant Continuous Delivery on VMware vCloud Air
- StorTrends Sees Strong Momentum as $10.9 Billion Market for Solid State Drives Escalates
- ICOR Members and Friends Save 20 Percent on American Bar Association Cybersecurity Webinar Series
- Icon Labs’ Floodgate Defender Embedded Software Solution Achieves McAfee Compatible Status