Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- How Ransomware is Impacting the Corporate World
- Protect your Business Against Ransomware
- Has the Traditional BIA Run its Course?
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
By: UCG Technologies
We recently conducted an email phishing test for one of our clients, a midsize retailer. Employees received an email disguised as coming from their human resources department. It accused them of accessing prohibited sites on the job and threatened them with termination. Employees were instructed to click a link in the email to see a list of prohibited sites they had allegedly accessed.
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 17, 2016
Choosing Between backup and Disaster Recovery
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- Burlington, Iowa Council OKs Flood Mitigation Plans, Sidewalk Cafés
- FEMA: Dangerous Heat Conditions are in the Forecast
- Google Launches Its First Cloud Data Center on West Coast
- Nadella: We’ll Build Cloud Data Centers Wherever Demand Takes Us
- Tread Carefully into the Mission-Critical Cloud
- Cybersecurity: Time For A Paradigm Shift
- More than Half of Companies Are Failing at PAM Security
- What We All Can Learn From Pokemon Go
- Billion-Dollar Insured Disaster Events Add Up
- 5 Analytics Tips for Your Chief Safety Officer
- ONOS Project and ONF Deliver First White Box and Open Source Leaf-Spine Fabric for Data Centers
- CloudLock Achieves Advanced Technology Partner Status in Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Panzura Announces Next-Generation SMART Sync Technology
- D4t4 Solutions Plc Confirmed as New Name for IS Solutions Plc
- Spectra Logic’s BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway Now Offers Direct Archive to Amazon Public Cloud
- Larson Electronics Releases a 20’ Pneumatic Light Mast Equipped with Four LED Light Fixtures
- FEMA Announces Release of State Mitigation Planning Key Topics Bulletin - Planning Process
- Mirantis OpenStack Certification Enables Businesses With Private and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructures to Utilize Violin Memory Flash Storage Platform
- ALSO expands to enterprise cloud services in partnership with CANCOM
- RedSeal Cybersecurity Analytics Platform Achieves Rapid Success in Japan