INSIDE . . .
- Importance of the ‘Unknown Knowns’
- Active Shooter Fallout
- 5 Things Every Business Should Do To Protect Its Data
Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
Have you got something to say about business continuity? Are you an industry expert and have some ideas, advice or experience to share with our conference attendees? Do you have an idea for DRJ Spring World 2017 conference session, break-out track or workshop? Well, we want to hear from you - we’re currently accepting submissions!
Columbus - October 31 - November 3
Philadelphia - November 28 - December 1
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking, and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry. The purpose of this survey is to understand IT disaster recovery preparedness.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- The Challenges of Managing Vendor Risk Contingency Plans
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Data Center Resilience Assessment: Understanding Key Risks and Building Resiliency Into Your Data Center
Among the many dependencies that organizations have, the data center is probably the most significant. It sits at the heart of IT operations, which makes it vital for the business in today's digital economy.
IT disaster recovery planning, or "IT resilience" planning as it is often termed, is typically application-driven. When a business sets out to build its IT resilience strategy, plans, and infrastructure, it typically performs a business impact analysis. The BIA identifies the most critical applications, and consequently the IT infrastructure that supports it, and builds recovery plans for them.
Spring World '17 Site Launched!
View the New website
Summer 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3
Download the Full Contents Here!
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
October 26, 2016
When Work-From-Home Won’t Work: Workplace Collaboration
November 2, 2016
5 Disaster Recovery Surprises and How to Prevent Them
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Data Center Resilience Assessment: Understanding Key Risks and Building Resiliency Into Your Data Center
- Enterprise Class Ransomware Requires Enterprise Class DRaaS Protection
- Top Security Missteps and Misconceptions of Disaster Recovery
- Stop Treating Edge IT Like a Second-Class Citizen
- Don't Let Your Company Become A Statistic
- Disaster Recovery Strategies for Big Data
- Thanks For Your Help
- Finders Keepers: Telematics in Disaster Recovery, Prevention, and Personal Safety
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- The Four Cs for IT and Security Ecosystem Success
- Iron Mountain Entering N. Virginia with Massive Data Center Build
- Is World Backup Day Such a Good Idea?
- Dell EMC Bets Big on PowerEdge Servers
- Create your complete Business Continuity Plan
- Improving disaster response from space
- Hackers Steal Data from Japanese Nuclear Facility
- CDC: After Matthew: The Hidden Dangers of Hurricanes
- Moving from the Cloud to Your Cloud
- The People Factor in Cyber Breach
- FEMA: Understanding the Flood Insurance Claim Process
- Super Bowl Security Could Cost Minneapolis Millions
- Oracle’s Cloud, Built by Former AWS, Microsoft Engineers, Comes Online
- Do People Really Want to Know When Earthquakes Are Likeliest to Hit?
- Black Friday 2016: What's in Store?
- Rackspace Private Cloud Powered by VMware Now Runs VMware SDDC Technologies
- Agility Recovery Centralizes Headquarters in Denver, Integrates Operations and Customer Service
- Veeam Sets Out to Dominate Microsoft Office 365 Backup and Availability Market
- Construction Begins on Iron Mountain’s Northern Virginia Data Center Campus
- BCI: Disruptions proving costly to small businesses