DRJ Media Policy
- Published on March 2, 2009
- Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Disaster Recovery Journal is pleased to welcome the professional staff of relevant trade media, including print, online and broadcasting, at our two conferences each year. These shows are held in Orlando, Fla. in the spring and San Diego, Calif. in the fall.
They are the world’s largest shows dedicated to business continuity and offer multiple opportunities for media outlets to showcase the fields of security, emergency response, terrorism and much more. For a complete listing of what each show will offer, view the appropriate Spring World or Fall World detailed brochure at www.drj.com.
DRJ will provide access to DRJ sponsored activities and participants as time and circumstances permit. Approved media materials will also be available. If speakers or other individuals deny request to media to a session or event, access will understandably not be allowed.
Upon receipt of a request for press admission, a complimentary pass will be granted to qualified media. Requests can be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org. All press passes must be picked up onsite at the conference registration desk.
In order to maintain integrity of our complimentary media press registration, the following guidelines have been set. Members of the media must meet one or more of the following:
- Earn primary income from journalism projects (i.e freelance)
- Be able to provide press credentials for employment in print media, broadcasting or similar outlets
- Be a known member of media to members of the DRJ staff
- Have written proof of employment from management for the purpose of covering the event
- Have evidence of bylined articles in the publication represented
DRJ reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual(s).
In return for complimentary admission to DRJ events, we requests copies of any published articles about the event to be sent within 30 days of publication. Notification of any media interviews, broadcasts or other public relations endeavors should also be provided. Articles may be mailed to DRJ, P.O. Box 510110, St. Louis, MO 63151. Other information can be emailed to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Disaster Recovery Journal.