Fall World 2009 - Sept. 13 - 16 in San Diego, CA
- Category: Fall World 2009
- Published on March 4, 2009
- Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
For a low fee, attendees receive:
- Session admission
- Networking meals
- Conference materials
- Admission to hospitalities
- Welcome reception
- Product demonstrations
- Mock disaster exercise
- Cyber city
- Exhibition hall
- Conference bookstore
You won’t find a better conference or a better value! Early registration discounts make it an even better deal.
Fall World 2009 is the 41st conference sponsored by Disaster Recovery Journal. Our conferences are designed for planners of any experience level. Customize your schedule from more than 45 unique sessions that meet your needs.
General sessions are held each morning, while afternoons are filled with workshops and breakout tracks.
All attendees leave our conferences with materials, information and contacts to build a stronger business continuity program.
HighlightsMock Disaster Exercise
Experience an actual disaster situation and learn the techniques needed to act accordingly. Sponsored by Sydion, LLC.
This fun-filled reception is enjoyed by all attendees, exhibitors and speakers on Sunday evening in the exhibit hall.
Attendees always enjoy the Monday Evening Hospitality. Hosted by the conference gold sponsor, the event offers plenty of networking.
The exhibit hall provides a great opportunity to network. It is open during three days of the conference.
The Cyber City allows attendees a place to check websites or e-mail in a convenient setting. It is sponsored by Rentsys Recovery Services.
Attendees Night Out
Attendees can enjoy tours to Tijuana or a local casino on Tuesday evening. Separate registration and fees are required. Details are mailed after conference registration is received.
10 Reasons To Attend
2. Protect your organization in the toughest times with tips from experts.
3. Network with hundreds of others in the industry.
4. Discover future trends in the industry. Get your organization aligned for growth once the economy improves.
5. Customize your schedule to include workshops, mock exercises, general sessions, classes and more.
6. Get complete conference materials you can share with others!
7. Enjoy receptions, the cyber city and more. Attendees also receive complimentary breakfasts and lunches on three days of the conference as well as refreshment breaks.
8. View the exhibition hall. Find hundreds of services, wares and products.
9. Attend pre or post conference courses. Renew a certification, learn a new skill, earn a specialized certification.
10. Registration fees are lower than any conference in the industry.