Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
As security breaches and system outages have become more common, it has also become increasingly common – and in some cases required – that companies provide solid evidence of an overall availability strategy to auditors, insurers, investors, board members, regulators and customers. Since the major cause of downtime is human error, IT teams are responding to a broader set of risks than their original DR plans were designed to address. IT leaders often have to change their approach and put their reputation on the line when proving their DR plan actually works – which can be a tough situation for both the leaders and the technology teams.
What are People Saying About DRJ Fall World?
Watch the video here!
Browse the DRJ Fall World 2016 Sessions!
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- The Upside to Downsizing: How Outsourcing IT can Bolster Business Continuity
- Nepal and Risk Management Lessons
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Uptime: Colocation Firms are Building Fewer Data Centers
- Lightning Strikes, Insurance Responds
- SSD adoption is on the rise – but at what cost?
- Brexit for business continuity and risk managers
- Data Center Tech Cools Servers and Heats Water for Handwashing
- DNS Security Too Often Ignored
- Large US Hospitality Company Case Study
- Enterprise SSDs: The Case for All-Flash Data Centers
- Lack of Preparation for Massive Earthquake Could Bring Catastrophe, Report Says
- Building a Future-Proof Data Center
- Trustwave Teams With Illinois Technology Association to Foster Cybersecurity Skills
- CloudLock Announces New Threat Analytics Powered by Machine Learning
- Mortgage Technology Provider Snapdocs Earns SOC 2 Certification, Affirming Company's Strong Commitment to Privacy, Security and Risk Management
- Xen Project Hypervisor 4.7 Brings Non-Disruptive Patching
- ASPIDER-NGI acquires technology from eServGlobal
- CE Associate, Technician, Manager, Engineer, and Auditor Certification
- Aspera launches breakthrough simulation for deep savings in the data center
- Prevalent Launches Higher Education Vendor Network
- Scandit Launches Scandit Flow, a Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP), with Built-In Data Capture Technology Designed to Optimize Enterprise Workflows
- Scale Computing Helps Pennsylvania Trade School Overcome Failing Storage Infrastructure