- Published on May 10, 2011
- Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Pre/Post Conference Courses
Note: Registration for All Pre/Post Classes are available through our Main Registration.
Pre-and Post Conference Courses are scheduled before and after the conference so you can make the most of your travel and education budget. Gain extra skills, earn a certification and get one-on-one guidance from experts. A sample of past sessions include:
- Emergency Operations Center: This workshop covers everything you need to design both the command center and the team that manages the event.
- Overview to the Six Core BCM Competencies: This is an intensive review of the BCM lifecycle as outlined in the BCI’s 6 Core competencies.
- CBRA Seminar: Advanced Program Audit: Learn how to conduct a business continuity program audit. It includes a comprensive audit methodology.
- Certified Crisis Communications Planner: Learn how to prepare the organization for inevitable threats to reputation, execute the crisis communications plan and assess afterwards.