- Published on May 17, 2010
- Written by Mike McClain, Senior Web Designer & Site Manager
Exhibiting and Sponsorshop Opportunities
The Industry's Most Comprehensive Exhibit Hall
DRJ has a longstanding reputation of providing relevant, high-quality content along with an exhibit floor that includes representation from both established and new players in the industry. DRJ is the largest and most comprehensive product exhibition that provides buyers with a first-hand look at technological advances that harness the power of the converged network. Every year Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity professionals come to DRJ to meet face-to-face with the top-tier vendors, learn about current and emerging technologies and evaluate the full spectrum of products and solutions available today - all so they can make smart purchasing and deployment decisions for their organizations.
DRJ Attracts High-Quality Buyers
Creating a connection between your company and prospective buyers can be a difficult endeavor. DRJ provides a platform for you to reach and engage with high-level, high-quality business technology/service buyers - giving you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with a broad reach of senior level management and educate them about your company and services.
DRJ draws its audience through an intensive, comprehensive attendee marketing program. This program attracts qualified professionals from the industry's largest companies who are looking for suppliers to provide solutions to their technology challenges - solutions YOU can provide.
Looking for more exposure? DRJ's Fall World 2010 has a solution! Call us at (636) 282-5800 or email Bob Arnold at today!
Position Your Organization as an Industry Leader.
Exhibiting at DRJ shows will maximize your exposure and position your organization as an industry leader. The exhibits represent an invaluable opportunity to network and conduct business with business continuity and disaster recovery professionals.
- Present your business message to prequalified BC/DR directors and executives in virtually every market.
- Add hundreds of BC/DR professionals to your contact base.
- Announce your latest developments to an information hungry audience.
10’ x 10’ Regular Booth $2,395
10 x 10’ Corner Booth $2,495
10’ x 10’ Regular Booth (Discounted) $2,295
10’ x 10’ Corner Booth (Discounted) $2,395
*Discounted Booths - Are Vendors that participate in both of our annual trade shows.
- One (1) Full Conference Pass and Unlimited Booth Personnel Passes.
- A 10’ Wide x 8’ Deep Exhibit Area - Piped, Draped and Carpeted.
- 125 Word Description in the Exhibitors Guide and Conference CD-ROM.
- Full Post-Show Attendees List.
- Additional Full Conference Passes Available for $675 a person.
- Listing/Logo on our Online Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Full Exhibit Hall Security.
Take Advantage of Our Exhibitor Benefits
The following benefits have been designed to offer you additional ways to maximize your presence on the show floor and to target a larger audience outside the show:
The following items are included in the cost of your exhibit space:
- Pipe and drape.
- Company identification sign.
- Aisle carpet nightly vacuuming.
- Hall Security in the Evenings.
Benefits for Your Staff
- Complimentary conference program passes.
- Additional booth personnel conference passes available for only $675.
Benefits for Your Customers
- Passes providing free admission to the exhibition for customers, prospects, and staff
- A company profile in the Official Program Guide.
- Complimentary access to the attendee direct mail database.
- Optional access to the pre-registered attendees contact list.
- Optional piece of marketing collateral dropped in all attendee bags.
- Access to premier sponsorship opportunities to position your organization as an industry leader.
We understand your budget is tight and you must justify every expenditure and quantify the return you expect on your investment. DRJ shows maximize the return on your investment of time, money, and energy. Below is a sample of the many sponsorship opportunities available to you.
- Silver Sponsorship
- Full Conference Sponsorships
- Lunch and Breakfast Sponsorships
- Coffee/Snack Break sponsorship
- Mock Disaster Sponsorship and the Cyber City Sponsorship
Make An Impact! Advertise At Fall World
Make your marketing dollars count even more - invest in an integrated presence at DRJ’s Fall World 2010! Advertising at DRJ is one of the most valuable ways to direct your marketing efforts. As an exhibitor you will reach more than 1,000 leaders in the business continuity field.
Final Conference Program & Exhibitors Guide
Our combined Final Program & Exhibitors Guide is a single, content packed publication that provides convenience for the attendees - and - a focused, value-added promotional opportunity to our exhibitors. Run a full page ad for only $1,400 and make the most impact possible at Fall World 2010.
Attendee Bag Stuffer or Pre-Show Mailing Lists
Another opportunity to make an impact is by dropping a piece of marketing in all attendee bags or by producing a direct mail piece prior to the event. Promote a booth drawing, a product demo, special pricing or anything to the attendees that will set you apart. Each of these opportunities are available for $1,500