BCI North America Awards
The BCI North America Awards recognize the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in the North America Region, including USA and Canada.
Deadline for entries has been extended to February 28th!
This prestigious event will be part of the Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) Spring World 2014, which will be held in Orlando, USA from March 30th – April 2nd.
The Judged Categories:
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category
- Industry Personality of the Year
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here.
Judged entries must include:
- Written submission statement of between 1500 and 2500 words in support of the application including information mentioned in the criteria.
- An abbreviated summary of the statement – no more than 100 words.
- Full contact details including name, organization/employer name, address, phone number, email.
- Written confirmation that all permissions relating to the release of data contained within the application have been granted.
Submissions are closed. Thank you for participation.
Joining the BCI
Individual membership of the BCI is open to BC professionals at all levels of experience. Statutory membership of the BCI provides internationally recognised status and demonstrates both professional and technical competency in BC. Increasingly employers ask for BCI membership when employing new business continuity staff and throughout the world major companies, when issuing tender documents for business continuity consultancy and services, insist on BCI membership.
The Business Continuity Institute