This is the one place to find all the information from the conferences, plus even more. Not only can virtual attendees access presentations, exhibitors and network with other attendees, but they will also be able to find industry white papers and other reference materials.Read On
An experienced team of disaster recovery services specialists available 24/7/365 to manage planning, testing, and actual recovery processes. Simple (via the Internet) and secure (via an SSL VPN) access to your recovered systems and data stored in an ironclad cloud. And a guaranteed recovery time, backed by 4-, 24- and 48-hour Service Level Agreement ...Read On
The World's Largest Conference Dedicated To Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery! September 9 - 12, 2012 in San Diego, CA
This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology! Attendees can visit a variety of vendors and booths at Fall World 2012.The exhibit hall is the perfect place to make connections and discover new trends in the industry.Read On
DRJ Volume 25, Issue 2
Full Contents of DRJ's Spring 2012 Journal Now Available!
2012 Other Services Survey
What do you want in a cloud DR service?
Disaster Recovery Services: Offsite. Managed. Guaranteed.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Latest BCI certification courses
May 16, 2:00 PM EDT
Business Case for BC Management Systems
Various Articles From DRJ Spring 2012 - Volume 25, Issue 2
- Establishing a Right Sized Emergency Operations Center
- Risky Management
- An Update on TC 223 and ISO 22301
- Stepping Up In the Face of Crisis: How a Well-Prepared Team Can Act with Confidence to Overcome Disaster
- From The President's Desk: Positive News Abounds for BC Industry!
- Disaster in the Making Without a Records and Information Management Program
- Training and Awareness in Business Continuity
- How much sleep did you get last night? New study reveals insufficient sleep can have serious, sometimes fatal consequences!
- Successful Business Continuity Planning for Financial Services: Comprehensive BCP
- Learning to be a better instructor
- BCM / DR Programs: Dependency Management
- How the Cloud Democratizes and Complicates Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Standards Don’t Matter -- But They Should
- Data protection should be top business priority
- April 26, 2012: Designing a Disaster Recovery Plan for Microsoft SharePoint
- April 24, 2012: Forrester Market Overview: Global Business Continuity Consultancies, Q3 2011
- April 19, 2012: Cloud Disaster Recovery Service: Managed and Guaranteed.
- April 17, 2012: Emergency Notification Vendor Guide & Expert Insights Webcast
- April 16, 2012: Fall World 2012 Offers Registration Discounts for a Limited Time!
- April 11, 2012: Don't You Wish You Could Effectively Communicate To Everyone In An Emergency?
- April 10, 2012: Business Continuity: How To Increase Workforce Resiliency During Disasters
- Looking For Article - [0 replies]
- BCP Software Comparison - [3 replies]
- Suggestions on Company Awareness - [1 reply]
- Survival Training for the Disaster Preparedness Pr... - [1 reply]
- Question regarding ChangeManager and BCP Duties - [2 replies]
- Intro to Business Continuity Planning - [4 replies]
- Help with BIA Updates - [1 reply]
- EMC First to Deliver Complete Control of Oracle Backup and Disaster Recovery to Database Administrators
- Bocada Announces Industry First: Physical and Virtual Data Protection Management in Single Solution
- Debriefing Software launches proven cloud-based Storage Resource Management solution in the UK
- LWG Consulting Announces Addition of South Texas Office and Expansion of Fire Investigation Services
- FiberMedia Expands its Flagship Secaucus NJ Data Center
- Logicalis to CIOs: Demand These Five Tools from Any Cloud Provider
- Windstream Hosted Solutions Introduces Disaster Recovery as a Service