The World's Largest Conference Dedicated To Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery! September 9 - 12, 2012 in San Diego, CA
This three-day event provides many opportunities to view the latest products and newest technology! Attendees can visit a variety of vendors and booths at Fall World 2012.The exhibit hall is the perfect place to make connections and discover new trends in the industry.
The latest issue of Disaster Recovery Journal is available! This edition features an in depth look at the ISO Standard. Discover expert opinions on the newest industry standard as well as dozens of other cutting edge topics. The edition also features our annual alternate site survey. Browse the edition online or download it in a pdf version.Read On
Business disruptions can take place at any time. Everyday interruptions, like a car breaking down or larger events such as blizzards, prevent employees from getting to their offices. Proper business continuity planning helps avoid non-productivity and revenue loss during such situations.Read On
Free White Papers
- A BCM Professional's Playbook on Customer Satisfaction
- Best Cloud Practices For Cloud-Based Recovery
- Strategies for Cloud Storage, Data Protection, and Disaster Recovery by Realtime Publishers
- Successfully Managing Emergency Operations in a Distributed Environment
- New Ways to Streamline Crisis Management
- Five Things You Need to Know Today About Disaster Recovery Planning
- Using Incident Notification in a Disaster
- 10 Reasons to Deploy WAN Optimization for Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Ensuring Application Availability
- Ensuring Availability of Business Critical Applications
- Getting your Program Off the Ground
- Planning to Return to Business As Usual
- Are you getting value from your BIA?
- Data Storage in the Cloud – Can you Afford Not To?
- The Lightweight Solution to Heavy Risk
- Is Business Continuity Certification Right for Your Organization?
- Streamlined Data Protection
- Benefits of Native Mobile Applications
- Best Practices for Protecting Laptop Data
- 12 Best Practices for Data Backup and Recovery
- Deduplication and Beyond-Optimizing Performance for Backup and Recovery
- The Dollars and Sense of Online Backup
- Keys to Disaster Recovery Planning
- Trusted Data Assurance in the Cloud
- Cloud Connected Backup and Recovery Delivers a Command Performance
- Seven Ways to Control the Cost of Data Growth
- Realizing the Benefits of Integrating Cloud Backup and Recovery
- A Practical Guide to Cost-effective Disaster Recovery Planning
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Emergency Notification System Vendors
- The ROI of Mass Notification
- Message Mapping: Communication During the Six Stages of a Crisis
Four Secure Remote Access Tips for Business Continuity Planning
DRJ Summer Issue
Full Contents of Volume 25, Issue 3 Now Online!
FALL WORLD BLOG
Fall World 2012 Features Cutting-Edge Topics!
2012 Alternative Survey
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Latest BCI certification courses
- Four Secure Remote Access Tips for Business Continuity Planning
- Homeland Security in America: Past, Present, and Future
- An Update on TC 223 and ISO 22301 (June, 2012)
- A Data Center without Boundaries: Changing the IT Management Paradigm
- Continuous Monitoring Trends for 2012
- Gartner View: What’s the value of delivering the right information to the right person at the right time?
- Pandemic-specific plan?
- The Period of Restoration - Fact or Theory? - Understanding Business Interruption Claims
- Are you communication ready for a disaster? Is your cell phone and your family “emergency ready” from the communications perspective?
- What you need to know about disaster recovery in the Cloud
- Getting Business Continuity Buy-In
- Risk Management Vs Rescue Management
- WALDO CANYON FIRE: Disaster Recovery Center opens
- Wireless Carriers' Disaster Plans Tested After Storm
- July 3, 2012: Manage and recover with Hybrid Cloud - When Minutes Matter Most
- July 2, 2012: Fall World 2012 Features Cutting-Edge Topics!
- June 28, 2012: A BCM Professional's Playbook on Customer Satisfaction
- June 26, 2012: Forrester Market Overview: Global Business Continuity Consultancies, Q3 2011
- June 25, 2012: Looking For A Boost to Your Career This Summer?
- June 21, 2012: Server Consolidation and Disaster Recovery in the Trenches: Real-World Solutions to Everyday Challenges
- June 19, 2012: Cloud Security and Compliance - People, Process, and Technology
- How can I be prepared? BCDR and "Spoofing"
- Have you identified your Risks?
- Where to Start the Planning Process?
- Thoughts and Quotes on Planning and Plans
- BCI launches 4th Annual Supply Chain Resilience Survey
- When controls fail, will [risk] culture save your organisation?
- Reflecting on the BCI CPD Programme
- Avalution and Immersion Release Data Breach White ... - [1 reply]
- Need Quick Reply on "Odd" Metric Request - [2 replies]
- Looking For Article - [3 replies]
- Suggestions on Company Awareness - [2 replies]
- BCP Software Comparison - [3 replies]
- Survival Training for the Disaster Preparedness Pr... - [1 reply]
- Question regarding ChangeManager and BCP Duties - [2 replies]
- Airbus & Boeing Airplane Production Rates Straining Supply Chain
- eBRP Global Support Network Expands
- Supply Chain Risk Mitigation Elearning Course
- BridgeHead Survey Finds Majority of Hospitals Lack Robust Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurance Execs Say Slow Growth and Regulatory Pressures Are Driving Focus on Improved Operational Efficiency and Technology, KPMG Survey
- Cross River Fiber Provides Infrastructure and Dark Fiber Connectivity to Support RF Technologies in New Jersey
- Sidera and Sabey Collaborate to Connect Key Data Centers