Workplace Recovery Solution Sales Leads
Status: 6-month contract, which could be extended or converted into a full time role, if performance merits it.
Location: India, China, Hong Kong, Japan and France – Seeking local candidates only.
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have previous expertise working in a sales/product solution related role within business continuity/disaster recovery.
The world’s largest provider of workplace solutions is recruiting for a number of Workplace Recovery Solution Sales Lead positions. These roles focus on the delivery of improved revenue performance for our high growth Workplace Recovery business. We are employing people on an initial 6-month contract, which could be extended or converted into a full time role, if performance merits it.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Solution Lead will:
- Serve as a product expert and industry SME in support of the Sales organization.
- Generate and manage leads.
- Provide training to the Inside Sales Team (IST).
- Support the ISTs to close deals.
- Assist with solution development for large and/or complex customers.
- Develop channel partner relationships and support these channel sales activities which includes recruiting agents to sign up to the COMPANY Workplace Recovery agent program.
- Host and support industry events to establish and then improve our product image in our target market place.
- Develop, support and drive Sales, marketing, and customer plans that deliver continued progressive revenue performance in their geography.
How to Apply: