MetLife is building a Global Technology Center in Raleigh, NC. Our technology group develops innovative, customer-centric solutions in a collaborative and fast paced work environment. We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team and help us build a world-class Global Technology organization.
Summary of Position Responsibilities
This role will provide enterprise resiliency coordination & consulting between Global Resiliency and MetLife’s worldwide location to support MetLife’s continuity of operations.
- Build strong customer / stakeholder relationships. Apply understanding of stakeholders (e.g., leverage best practices, advocate client position) to optimize business resiliency efforts.
- Assist in the execution of the Business Resiliency life cycle including facilitating and coordinating Business Impact Analysis, as well as Risk Assessments providing consulting to resiliency plan strategy and development, coordinating and consulting on exercises and conducting Plan Quality Reviews.
- Support the guidance for employees on use of tools and templates in the design of strategy, plan development, recovery testing, and Plan Quality Reviews.
- Aid with ensuring recovery strategy requirements and dependencies support business process recovery and resiliency.
- Participate and coordinate tools and services supporting business resiliency during Business Continuity events.
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or financial services industry experience with business resiliency and crisis / incident response in a global enterprise.
- Awareness of Business Process based planning from the Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Technical Dependency Analysis and Gap Analysis/Remediation.
- Business Process Identification / Business Process Model Hierarchy; familiarity with business processes.
- On call 24/7/365.
- Professional Certifications such as ABCI, ABCP or other relevant industry certification desired.
- Familiarity with industry standards and guidelines: FFIEC, NFPA 1600, ITIL, ISO 22301, CERT RMM, DRII Professional Practice, BCI Good Practice Guidelines.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 10-15% - Domestic and international travel may be required.
Business Category: Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings: 1
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.