A key member of the Organizational Continuity Management (OCM) department, this position reports to the Project Director, Operational Continuity Management who serves in three primary capacities:
- Governance Board lead, establishing strategic objectives, identifying program gaps, and engaging with the executive team to support OCM actions required for policy compliance across Pew's global footprint of staff and offices.
- Site Emergency Response lead, serving to protect the health, safety, and security of staff in the Washington, DC and Philadelphia offices by coordinating response efforts related to evacuation, shelter-in-place, medical emergencies, and personnel security situations.
- Crisis Response lead, maintaining situational awareness over events with potential to impact Pew staff, offices, or operations, and leading Pew's incident response team to coordinate recovery requirements in response to events with widespread or protracted impacts.
- Support the Project Director of Organizational Continuity Management.
- Manage the development, deployment, and user training related to the business continuity management software utilized at Pew.
- Pew maintains a robust OCM program that remains consistent with changes in Pew's business processes and priorities.
- Controls are in place to further the physical and personal security of Pew offices and staff.
- Bachelor's degree and Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) certification required.
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in the field of business continuity, emergency preparedness, crisis management, disaster recovery, or related discipline.
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Self-directed and able to set priorities, organize time, resolve issues, follow up on tasks, and identify resources for projects.
- Sound consultation and relationship management skills. Able to create and maintain strong relationships. Able to quickly establish credibility and to develop and manage productive relationships with internal staff and outside parties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Pew is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: