We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
This webinar will show how the risk of compromised cybersecurity has changed business, and in the process, expanded the role of the business continuity professional. For the webinar, Ann Pickren, business continuity expert, MBCI and COO, will lead a panel discussion with Billy Norwood, CISSP and information security/risk/compliance specialist and Stacey Giles, director of enterprise solutions for MIR3.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
You may have received a similar email:
We were recently informed of a potential compromise of customer credit card data involving Walmart Canada’s Photocentre website, walmartphotocentre.ca, which is governed by a third-party. Our customers’ privacy is of the utmost importance. We immediately launched an investigation are are contacting our customers who may be impacted.
SW 2016 Call For Papers!
Now Open! Submit yours Today!
Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
BCMP EDUCATIONAL MICROSITE
Reports and guides help evolve continuity programs
Check out our Fall World 2015 Mobile Conference Site!
Click Here to Experience Fall World 2015 Mobile
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Best Practices in Using a Notification System
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
August 12, 2015
Cyber Security and the BC/DR Professional
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- How Do You Know What To Say?
- Communication Lessons
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- The Nepal Earthquake
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- MSPs: Survey Finds CIOs Concerned about Cloud Control
- IT Security Stories to Watch: Was United Airlines Breached?
- Cybersecurity Budgets Rise, But Not Realizing Full Value
- Private vs. Public Cloud: Avoiding the Money Pit of Storage Capacity
- FEMA Seeks Feedback on Federal Interagency Operational Plans During National Engagement Period
- FEMA: Communities urged to apply for aid that helps build more disaster-resistant infrastructure
- BCI: Is London prepared for climate change?
- The Emergency Manager: Changing of the Guard
- Why the fear over ubiquitous data encryption is overblown
- BCI: Too few businesses testing their business continuity plans
- VMware Business Mobility Solutions Empower Enterprises to Embrace Windows 10 in the Mobile-Cloud Era
- Wandera partners with Three to provide mobile data security and optimization
- oneM2M Advances Worldwide Interoperability Agenda through Plans for Industrial, Home and Security Specifications; New Leaders Announced from IBM, Fujitsu, Samsung and LAAS-CNRS
- BT Signs Contract With Ark Data Centres
- IDC: Public cloud spending will reach almost $70m in 2015
- Searchmetrics Ranking Factors 2015: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever, Finds New Study
- Emerson Network Power Bolsters Security in Best-in-Class Management Platform
- Affinity Sutton selects Hitachi Solutions as Enterprise Resource Planning partner for its Future Foundations Programme
- Tintri Signs Partner Agreement in EMEA with Clouditalia
- Genesis Technical Systems unveils revolutionary new copper bonding range for superfast broadband