Regardless of what your role is or your level of experience, there is always something new to learn. This page has been created as a resource for readers to ask and see answers to their most concerning questions.
INSIDE . . .
- Security Controls, Self-Audit, and Testing
- Closing the Delta Between RTO and RTC
- Kidnap & Ransom: The Risks of Working Globally
- 2016 Other Services Directory
At Bluelock, our team of experts assist you all the way.
From pinpointing your specific recovery needs to making them a reality.
DRJ Fall World 2016 features the best in business continuity expertise, research and analysis. We are the number one business continuity conference in the industry. Spend three days with the top industry experts learning how you can ensure your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. See you in Phoenix, Arizona from Sept. 18 - 21, 2016.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written by: Vicki Thomas
Each of us likes to have a plan… To know what is around the corner and what could be coming a bit further along. Whether you’re type A, type B or type Z - you want to have some idea of what could happen.
This is what lies at the heart of what we do. Being ready and prepared for the unexpected and the expected. The ability to remain constant and viable. Keeping your business moving forward, ensuring your employees are secure and happy, and trying to ensure progress and success.
NEW! Online Exclusive
A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
Spring 2016 Journal, Volume 29, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Join us at DRJ Fall World 2016
Click Here to See the Beautiful New Venue!
Update: Rules & Regulations
Click Here to Check Them Out
Get Certified Across the US, Canada or Online in 2016!
Learn More Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Strengthening the Business Continuity Process with Methodical Drills
- A Data-Driven Approach to Risk Reduction and Customer Satisfaction
- Business Continuity Gets Personal
- Lessons from Flint
- The Zika Virus
- A Division Preparedness Perspective On The Key To A Successful Disaster Response
- What Keeps IT Pros Awake at Night: 4 Tips for Effective Disaster Recovery
- How Resilient Businesses Weather Hurricanes, Other Disasters
- Winter Storm Jonas
- Floods - What Can and Should Be Done?
- How Is the SDDC Different? Let Us Count 3 of the Ways
- Verizon’s Data Breach Investigations Report Shows Not Much Has Changed
- Migration Services Help Simplify the Cloud
- Tornado, 90 mph Winds Confirmed From Night Storms
- Orange County's 'Unseen Heroes' Saving Lives one Call at a Time
- Forrester Research Examines the Total Economic Impact of XenApp
- Why Bad Breaches Happen To Good Companies
- Data Gleaned from Next-Gen 911 System Drives Improved Emergency Response
- BCI: The global reach of the Business Continuity Institute
- Server and Application Management in the Hybrid IT Era
- Netwrix Announces 155% Enterprise Sales Growth in Q1 2016
- Denver Broncos Speed Draft Day Decisions With NetApp
- Oracle Japan Offers Cloud Technology to Accelerate Recovery in Quake-Stricken Kumamoto
- Egenera Enhances HIPAA Compliance for Xterity Wholesale Managed Cloud Offering
- Sureline Systems Announces Version 4.6 of SUREedge Migrator® and SUREedge DR®
- AssetWorks Releases Mobile App for Asset Management
- KEMP360 Gives All Round Visibility, Control and Management For Enterprise Application Delivery
- LexisNexis Risk® Solutions Honored as Life Insurance Underwriting Industry Leader for Most Innovative Use of Data
- Emerson Celebrates Grand Opening of New Innovation Center
- Airbus DS Communications and West Collaborate, Streamline Text-to-9-1-1 Adoption for Public Safety Answering Points