Complete conference site and agenda now online...Browse the lineup of Sessions and Courses and Register today! DRJ's Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- How, When, and If to Implement BC Software
- Seven Common Security Mistakes
- The Galena Flood
- 2014 Business Continuity Planning Software Directory
This white paper offers practical guidance to help organizations navigate among a maze of regulations, guidelines and maturity models and simplify business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
In this webinar we’ll share time-tested practices for managing information in the aftermath of a disaster. You’ll learn how the proper response can actually aid in business recovery, reputation management and brand protection. You’ll learn how to prepare for the inevitable deluge of calls, emails and texts and to ensure your staff is equipped with both the knowledge and emotional restraint to respond properly.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
On December 12, the air above and around London literally stood still…With the stoppage of flights in and out of Heathrow airport, Gatwick airport and other airports in the United Kingdom, the constant flight traffic revealed silence and amazing views. This silence and the views are likely the only upsides for many people who were impacted by the flight stoppages at one of the world’s major air traffic hubs. The culprit in these flight stoppages and delays turns out to be an out-of-date computer system.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Senior Advanced Track Speakers Announced
Click Here to View the Line Up!
Changing the Course for EOCs: Translating Knowledge into Action
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Get BCI Certified at Spring World 2015!
Check Out the Courses Here!
Fall Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Flight Delays Highlight Bigger Problems
- Riots: Do You Have a Plan?
- Hold the Weather Jokes - Things are Getting Serious
- Thinking Beyond the Typical Threat
- Cybersecurity a Growing Concern for Retailers and Consumers
- What is the Risk that Comes with Trust?
- Backup is Broken ... And Here's The Fix
- Proof that Being Prepared is Worth It
- Can Your Organization Survive a National Disaster?
- Delivering high availability and disaster protection for business critical applications in cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Cyber Risk on the Inside
- CryptoWall 2.0, Cloud Backup and the Do-It-Yourself Customer
- 2014: The Perfect Malware Storm
- How to Turn Open Data into Real Money
- Just When We Thought Santa Forgot To Put CISOs On His “Nice List,” Along Comes The Sony Breach
- After Big Quake, Napa, Calif., Fault Could Move 6 Inches in 3 Years
- BMC and Heartbleed Create New Security/Ops Software Class
- There's No Such Thing As TMI (Too Much Information) When It Comes To Disaster Recovery (DR)
- What happens when your cloud provider goes out of business?
- Even in the Cloud B&R Still Needs TLC
- Larson Electronics Releases a 14 Foot Telescoping Light Mast with 360° Rotating Capabilities
- COLONIAL GROUP INTERNATIONAL CHOOSES SEND WORD NOW® FOR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, BETTER BUSINESS RESILIENCE
- Maxta Enables Hyper-Convergence for OpenStack with Enterprise-Class Data Services
- Abletek Launches Cloud-Based File Storage Program To Enhance Business Collaboration, Safety and Simplicity
- DataBank Completes Annual PCI-DSS Audits in All Markets
- Suffolk University Selects Iron Mountain for Data Center Colocation and Networking Services
- Tegile Systems Predicts Storage Industry Advancements in 2015
- Permabit closes a very successful 2014
- OMG® approves decision modeling standard DMN™ 1.0
- SABEY DATA CENTERS PARTNERS WITH NEXXCOM WIRELESS FOR MICROWAVE “WIRE IN THE SKY” CONNECTIVITY AT INTERGATE.MANHATTAN