- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
Sustainable Planner® is everything you need in one powerful tool. SP supports all aspects of organizational resilience including business continuity, BIAs, disaster recovery, incident management, risk assessments, situational awareness, BCMM, and program assessments.
In this webinar we will take a look at the various social media outlets and how this public, and sometimes viral, information can impact your organization. Such as; adding social media to your risk resiliency program, developing strategies for incorporating social media into testing, response, and incident management, tools that will allow you to monitor social media, and who to work with in your organization to devise a social media policy.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
With DRJ Fall World 2015 right around the corner, we’ve got education, networking and the future on our minds. In light of this and as part of our goal to highlight the latest news, thoughts, trends and issues in business continuity - we thought it would be useful for you (and us) to hear from some of the speakers at DRJ Fall World 2015. We contacted a few speakers and asked them questions ranging from their thoughts on the value of continuing education, trends in business continuity, and more about their sessions at our September 27-30 conference.
Sign Up Before it's Too Late!
SW 2016 Call For Papers!
Now Open! Submit yours Today!
Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
BCMP EDUCATIONAL MICROSITE
Reports and guides help evolve continuity programs
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Best Practices in Using a Notification System
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
September 16, 2015
Incident Readiness is the New BCM
September 9, 2015
BC Planning Applications: The Truth
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Q and A with DRJ Fall World 2015 Speakers
- How Do You Know What To Say?
- Communication Lessons
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- The Nepal Earthquake
- The seven deadly sins of incident response
- See you at Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) Fall World 2015
- Back to School: Making Campus a Safer Place to Live and Work
- What to Consider Before Making the Move to 802.11ac
- Citrix Solutions Lab: Measurements at Full-Scale
- FEMA: Texans Have Every Reason to Register for Disaster Assistance
- The Word on Resilience
- Many SMBs Benefit from Adopting a CRM Solution
- Why Cloud Security Threats Shouldn’t Inhibit Cloud Adoption
- FEMA: What to Expect After You Register for FEMA Disaster Assistance
- OneCloud Closes Gap Between the Cloud (AWS) and Disaster Recovery
- Druva Licenses Axcient Application Awareness Technology
- SmartMetric Has Developed an In-Card Fingerprint Scanner to Add Strong Biometric Security to the Payments System
- Infomart Dallas Achieves SSAE 16, PCI DSS and HIPAA Standards Compliance
- As Security Incidents Rise at Education Facilities Nationwide, Multiple K-12 Institutions Choose Fortinet to Protect Against Cyber Attacks
- Masergy Among Fastest Growing Tech Companies in North Texas
- Cirrus Data Awarded 3rd Patent for Speeding Data Center Migrations for Host-Side Intercept and vSANs
- The Panzura Global File System Is Verified as Citrix Ready
- Computex Achieves Three Cisco Master Specializations, Demonstrates Investment in Data Center of the Future
- Cisco and Gap Join Strategic BCP at DRJ Fall World 2015