Supply Chain Resiliency Management Elearning Course
Supply Chain Resiliency Management course (SCRM 2000) is designed to ensure that all students have a complete understanding of the supply chain risk and resiliency practices and techniques used by leading companies today. Offered as a "live" eLearning course over a two-week timeframe, SCRM 2000 combines the benefits of "learning from home" and interaction with a "live" classroom environment using ICOR's interactive eLearning education system.
Supply chain resiliency is the ability of a company to protect the continuity of supply and achieve sustained operational performance in the event of global multi-tier disruptions of any type at any frequency from ongoing to catastrophic. SCRM 2000 aligns to the guidance and requirements of ISO 28000, PD 25222, & ISO 31000. After completing this course, students will be able to apply supply chain resiliency techniques and best practices to their organization or to their consulting practice.
The course is intended for individuals who are currently engaged in supply chain or procurement functions, business continuity and risk management, or who are in other functional areas but have an interest in gaining additional insights regarding proactively addressing future supply chain disruptions.
Based on University Elearning Programs, Supply Chain Risk Mitigation is an interactive "live" elearning opportunity. SCRM 2000 is the only ANSI Accredited Certificate Program in supply chain risk management.
How does it work?
- Virtual Instruction: View and listen to Resilinc expert teach for approximately 1 hour each week.
- "Live" Discussions with Students World-Wide: Participate in a virtual classroom discussion and answer 2-3 discussion questions each week.
- Learn from Experts: There is 60-100 pages of reading material assigned each week to supplement the instruction. Learn from industry experts and the latest research.
- Provide Supply Chain Resiliency and Risk Mitigation Strategies to the Leadership of your Organization: As part of the course you will be required to write an essay exam to respond to an issue in supply chain risk mitigation by senior management. The work completed in this course can be applied to the mitigation of supply chain risk and ensure supply chain resiliency for your organization.
- A holistic review of supply chain management risk and resiliency chain management: Introduction, standards, and definition
- Creating a supply chain resiliency program - organizing for success
- Measuring supply chain risk - measures, metrics, and hot spots
- Proactively planning for supply chain resiliency - plan before the crisis
- How to react quickly to supply chain disruptions and organized crisis response - handling disruptions after the fact
- Supply chain risk mitigation approaches - techniques for reducing potential risk and future impacts
- Case studies in supply chain risk and resiliency - apply the course concepts
functions, business continuity, risk management or who are in other functional areas
but have an interest in gaining additional insights regarding proactively addressing
future supply chain disruptions.
Credentialing and Accreditation
Successful completion of the Supply Chain Resiliency Management Course requirements and passing the exam with an 80% or higher earns students an ANSI Accredited Certificate and the designation of Supply Chain Risk Associate (SCRA).
Resilinc is the leading provider of supply chain resiliency solutions and delivers scalable enterprise solutions that enable supply chain professionals to gain visibility across multiple tiers of their complex, global supply chains. With a comprehensive offering that encompasses multi-tier supply chain mapping, single points of failure analytics, global disruption event monitoring and management, mitigation workflow, and part-level supply chain compliance programs such as conflict minerals.
Resilinc has become the leader in comprehensive supply chain resiliency solutions. Resilinc helps customers achieve supply chain resiliency through innovative and patent-pending technology, an extensive resiliency-driven supply network, and a proven comprehensive enterprise scale solution that delivers strong value to both clients and supplier partners. For more information, visit www.resilinc.com .
About the Instructor: Bindiya Vakil
Bindiya Vakil is CEO and founder of Resilinc and is a recognized thought leader in the area of supply chain risk management. She has been a practitioner in high-tech supply chain management with companies including Flextronics, Cisco and Broadcom.
Ms. Vakil has a master's degree in supply chain management from MIT and her research focus has been on risk quantification and product resiliency.