- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be BC Pros
- Resilience and the Nation’s Power Grid
- Beware of Artificial Readiness
- 2015 Alternate Site Directory
The full lineup of Sessions and Courses has been released! DRJ hosts the premier business continuity conferences in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with the education, networking, and knowledge you need to succeed.
Sustainable Planner® is everything you need in one powerful tool. SP supports all aspects of organizational resilience including business continuity, BIAs, disaster recovery, incident management, risk assessments, situational awareness, BCMM, and program assessments.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
August 28, 2005 is a day that stands out as marking one of the worst natural disaster ever experienced in the United States. Television and Internet viewers watched as the city of New Orleans, LA was overcome with the force of Hurricane Katrina. Over 1,000 people were killed, more than $100 billion in damage was done and so many people have struggled to get back to life as they knew it pre-Katrina.
Fall World 2015 Exhibitor Guide
Click Here to Download the PDF
SW 2016 Call For Papers!
Now Open! Submit yours Today!
Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Thinking About Hurricane Katrina 10 Years Later
- Q and A with DRJ Fall World 2015 Speakers
- How Do You Know What To Say?
- Communication Lessons
- Do SANs Need Defragmentation?
- Fault Tolerance in Virtualized Data Centers
- The Right Words Can Be Hard To Find
- How Do You Know Who To Trust?
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- Three Steps to Protecting Your Clients' Business
- Why All Businesses Need an Emergency Response Plan
- FEMA: National Preparedness Month Kicks Off on September 1
- Bringing National Preparedness Month to Your Organization
- Months After Summer Floods, Some Jeffersonville, Ind., Residents Still Recovering
- Atlanta Area Relief Officials Cite Lessons Learned After Katrina
- Macon Marks Preparedness Month as Hurricane Season Intensifies
- The Myth of the RTO
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Fraudsters using credentials harvested from massive breaches, study finds
- FourKites Offers Free Load Tracking to Brokers
- IDV Solutions to showcase software at upcoming supply chain, security industry events
- KEMP Enables Application Service Agility in VMware-Powered Data Centers
- Reduxio's New Enterprise Flash Hybrid Storage With BackDating™ Makes Flash Storage Affordable for All Applications
- ASPIDER-NGI supports Vodafone and An Post with Postmobile Launch
- Collyer Bristow is Deploying Enterprise Resource Planning Solution, LexisOne™
- ICOR eLearning: Crisis Management & Communication Professional (CMCP)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Veteran Thomas Bang-Knudsen Joins Strategic BCP
- Emerson Network Power Introduces SmartMod™ Concrete Universal Enclosure (CUE) for Telecom Sites in North America
- Federal Government’s Main Procurement Arm Selects BakUpBox