The NFPA Technical Committee on Emergency Management and Business Continuity will meet between March 25th-27th 2014 to discuss progress on the 2016 edition of NFPA 1600.
The agenda for the First Draft Meeting, which will take place at Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park, St. Petersburg, FL, is as follows:
1. Starting time: 8:30 a.m., March 25, 2014.
2. Welcome (Don Schmidt, Chair)
3. Self-introduction of members and guests
4. Approval of Minutes of Pre-First Draft Meeting, Salt Lake City, 2013 Oct 22-23
5. Approval of agenda
6. NFPA staff liaison report (Orlando Hernandez)
Committee membership update
Distribution of sign-in sheets
7. Organizational reports/News related to NFPA 1600
8. Task group reports
9. Act on Public Comments to NFPA 1600. Take any other actions necessary to complete the ROC for NFPA 1600.
10. Old business.
11. New business
To read the minutes of the October 22nd-23rd meeting click here (PDF).