Given the high profile of Big Data, mobile and data analytics, marketing should be a huge fan of data integration. “More data, more profit,” should be marketing’s motto.
However, if you happen to be working with the most backward marketing division in the world, you might want to send them this recent post, “How Data Integration Tools can Turbocharge Your Marketing.”
The post, by a freelance writer who boasts some programming experience, makes an excellent case for the value of data integration. The post casts a wide net, touting data integration’s ability to:
- “Reduce friction” in sales cycles.
- Develop a “customer-centric approach to data.”
- Improve relationships with customers by maximizing demographic information.
- Combine basic demographic data with sentiment data to help create calls-to-action.
- Break down data silos, so you know more about life-long customers.