TwinStrata Expands Flexibility and Convenience with Release of New In-Cloud Storage Gateways
Offered in addition to TwinStrata’s existing on-premise CloudArray options, the new in-cloud gateway platforms provide numerous benefits including:
• Disaster recovery for on-premise applications – On-premise applications can fail over using the in-cloud gateway, a cost-effective way to recover business applications without dedicated remote infrastructure.
• Multi-region, multi-site data replication for cloud applications – Geo-replicated cloud storage isolates data from regional outages.
• Off-cloud replication – Options such as local block to cloud storage and replication to an external secondary cloud deliver an effective disaster strategy for in-cloud infrastructures.
• Nearly unlimited storage capacity – CloudArray can grow or shrink capacity on demand without upgrading or downgrading cloud server instances, and can offer nearly unlimited storage on-demand to any server and any size server (up to 50PB).
• Centralized management of cloud storage infrastructure – Consolidate and simplify storage management across multiple servers to a “SAN in the cloud,” for non-disruptive, fast, transparent, self-service access to cloud storage.
“With our expanded choice of platforms, cloud storage gateways are no longer only limited to on-premise deployment and can greatly enhance in-cloud application deployments,” said Nicos Vekiarides, chief executive officer at TwinStrata. “Whether you want to avoid the impact of cloud outages or local outages, easily and flexibly grow capacity without limits, or benefit from a centralized SAN in the cloud, CloudArray delivers trademark simplicity and enterprise-class data protection.”
About TwinStrata CloudArray
CloudArray virtual or physical appliances take minutes to configure and integrate public cloud, private cloud and local or remote storage devices into flexible “Cloud SANs” that provide unlimited storage, continuous data protection, tapeless offsite backup, instant disaster recovery, and branch office storage consolidation. CloudArray appliances are available from TwinStrata with software appliances available for immediate free download at www.twinstrata.com/CloudArray-download.
About TwinStrata, Inc.
TwinStrata is an innovator in enterprise-class data storage, data protection and disaster recovery/business continuity solutions using cloud storage. With TwinStrata CloudArray®, companies of all sizes can simply and economically leverage the scalability and efficiency of cloud storage while maintaining the availability, performance and security of local storage. CloudArray software and hardware solutions support all file and operating systems, and deliver substantial advantages over traditional off-site storage solutions, including a pay-as-you-go model, unlimited elastic capacity, local performance, in-cloud snapshots and disaster recovery, dynamic caching, automated policies, AES256 encryption, and continuous access to data. For more information visit TwinStrata.com or call 508-651-0199.