As our Global Business Continuity Sr. Manager, you'll lead the company's global Crisis Management/Business Continuity program. You'll drive and deliver Crisis Management/Business Continuity commitment, support, ownership, accountability and results globally. You'll develop and maintain a strategic framework for the company's Crisis Management/Business Continuity program including, fundamental accountabilities, short-term goals and objectives, medium-term strategic initiatives, and long-term mission and vision. You'll define, articulate and implement the company's Business Continuity planning methodology and maturity model delivering standard tools and processes for plan documentation, plan review, and plan updates. You'll foster a Crisis Management/Business Continuity culture at the company through education and training of Executive and Senior Management at the Corporate, Regional and Business Unit levels. You'll determine and marshal the resources needed to drive Crisis Management/Business Continuity results globally. You'll direct the identification and analysis of critical business functions and deliver effective Business Recovery strategies to support and, in time of disaster, recover the company's critical business functions. You'll drive and deliver key Business Continuity components and processes including Crisis Management and Communication and Business Recovery while working closing with Emergency Response and IT Disaster Recovery. You'll direct regular training and testing of documented Crisis Management and Business Recovery teams and plans. You'll evaluate the effectiveness of Crisis teams at executive, corporate, and regional levels as well as documented strategies against documented recovery (RPO/RTO) targets and other key measures. You'll drive and deliver a Crisis Management/Business Continuity scorecard which reports on the company's related initiatives and results. You'll identify key performance measures and benchmarking data to evaluate the effectiveness of the company's Crisis Management/Business Continuity program. In addition, you'll communicate program status, scorecard and testing results with various levels of leadership.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business preferred or an additional 2 years' related work experience considered in lieu of a degree
• MBA, CMA or CPA preferred
• Minimum of 10 years' related work experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
• Preferred certifications include: MBCP, CBCP, PMP, ARM, CPCU, or equivalent
• Ability to communicate and influence senior and executive leaders to achieve program goals
• Experience building and leading crisis management programs
• Experience building and implementing standard Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, and other Business Continuity tools and capabilities
• Experience preparing and presenting reports to executive leadership
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.