Avalution Releases Catalyst Business Continuity Software
- Published on Thursday, 31 May 2012 15:58
- Written by Mike McClain, Web Editor
Cleveland, OH – May 31, 2012 – Avalution Consulting – a business continuity industry leader in consulting and software – announced today the release of Catalyst, a groundbreaking new business continuity software product.
Catalyst is web-based business continuity software that combines a simple user interface and on-screen guides with Avalution’s industry-leading methodology to make continuity planning easy and repeatable for every organization, regardless of size. Features include Policy & Procedure development, Business Impact Analysis, Recovery Strategy Definition, Plan Development (Business and IT), Exercising, and General Program Management.
Catalyst brings three key capabilities never before seen in a business continuity software package:
- A focus on small and medium organizations that need a plan but don’t know where to start. Catalyst is opinionated software; it will help organizations perform an impact analysis, document plans, and then keep them up to date.
- A business model that allows users to immediately try the product free for 30 days without entering payment information.
- The most cutting-edge web technology available to deliver a high performance, attractive and simple experience to users – regardless of business continuity experience.
According to Rob Giffin, Director of Technology at Avalution, the impetus for this product was Avalution’s experiences with customers: “We’ve heard too many organizations say that they want to perform business continuity planning, but they just aren’t sure where to start. They are confused by 80 page Microsoft Word templates and can’t afford expensive software or consulting services. Today, we have a solution that will help them accomplish their goals in a time and cost-effective manner.”
- Easy set-up, minimal training, customized plans, no contracts, hosted and secure (so nothing extra to buy or install on your end). These are just a few ways Catalyst will make your life easier and have you up and running in no time. Learn more >>
- On-screen guides, role-based security, automated workflows, heavily integrated data, and easy plan editing are just a few ways Catalyst will drive efficiency into your program and reduce administrative burden. Learn more >>
- Catalyst is the most cost-effective software on the market today. Even better, no long-term contracts are required. Pay monthly, cancel anytime.
View Details >>
Are you ready to test drive Catalyst? Register in under 60-seconds, start your free trial immediately (no credit card required), and then upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. So, what are you waiting for?
Avalution Consulting, 2012 BC/DR Company of the Year (award by the Business Continuity Institute North America), is a U.S. based firm that specializes in business continuity, continuity of operations planning (COOP) and IT disaster recovery consulting, outsourcing and software solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors. Avalution is a participant in the BSI Americas Associate Consultant (ACP) program, holds a contract on GSA Schedule 70, and in May 2011, officially achieved certification to the BS 25999-2 business continuity management standard.
In addition to Catalyst, Avalution also offers an enterprise level business continuity software solution based on the simplicity of Microsoft SharePoint 2010. The Planning Portal is web-based business continuity software that delivers highly customizable tools and processes to assist in managing and executing business continuity, continuity of operations (COOP) and IT disaster recovery programs. Solutions address analysis, planning, awareness generation, exercise planning, notification, live crisis/incident management and continuous improvement.
Courtney Bowers | 866.533.0575