Preliminary conference site now online... DRJ Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
Selecting a business continuity planning software tool can be an arduous process. With the vast array of choices available today, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which software solution will fit your business. Today, many providers distract from their lack of essential capabilities by drawing your attention toward only nonessential features.
- Preparing for Disasters and Movies
- The Soon-To-Be Retiree and People Left Behind Summer Weather Likely Severe
- 2014 Alternative Site Directory
As organizations mature in their BCM programs, the program objectives constantly evolve and change. Some of the program objective changes are driven by the regulators & auditors who are looking for assurance that your BCM program is viable, can withstand stress and is sustainable.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
New Weekly Column
When Disaster Strikes - the Response and Impact
CFP Submission Deadline is Friday!
Click here to Submit Your Call for Papers Now!
NEW! Online Exclusive
Community Resilience in the Face of a Disaster
Register at the Lowest price for Spring World 2015!
Click here to Register Today!
Now Available: Summer Journal Volume 27, Issue 4
Read the Full Contents Here!
Latest News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
DRJ Introduces - DRJ Live Learning Center
New Disaster Recovery Journal App
DRJ Now Available Across All Major Mobile & Tablet Platforms!
October 15, 2014
Keys to Creating a Culture of Preparedness
October 29, 2014
Is Your Crisis Management Program Ready for Today’s World?
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Community Resilience in the Face of a Disaster
- A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
- Safety Security and Loss Prevention During Hospitality Emergencies
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Practice Makes Perfect
- A Brief Review of Cyber Risk Literature
- Does business continuity in the public sector work?
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases after Disaster
- Top Business Continuity Risks for Retailers
- All You Need to Know About the Bash Vulnerability
- Shortlist published for Australasian business continuity awards
- New ISACA guide to IT-related risk scenarios
- Why We Should Recognize Usernames as a Security Risk
- Crowdsourcing App Tracks Flu Activity
- The Good of a Bad Rap
- Forecasting the Future for Technology and Policing
- Businesses Ready and Willing to Help Communities During Emergencies
- Russian Roulette with Security Breaches
- Emerson Network Power to Open Latest Critical Advantage Webcast Series
- Peak Wins Lead411’s 2014 Hottest Colorado Company Award
- IDV Solutions adds Alerting to Twitter Visualization for Visual Command Center®
- IObit Uninstaller 4: Brand New Uninstaller Enables Win8 Metro Apps and Malicious Plug-ins Uninstall
- 4C Strategies awarded contract with New Zealand Army
- TEXTSQUIRT enables communication in a crisis
- Diablo Technologies Sues Netlist for Unfair Business Practices