Complete conference site and agenda now online...Browse the lineup of Sessions and Courses and Register today! DRJ's Spring World 2015 is filled with educational opportunities for attendees of all experience levels. Whether you’re an experience BC professional or new to BC, Spring World 2015 has you covered.
This white paper offers practical guidance to help organizations navigate among a maze of regulations, guidelines and maturity models and simplify business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
The 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study, conducted by Ponemon Institute and sponsored by IBM, recently revealed that the costs associated with a data breach are rising.
Recovery Point ranked as a leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Traditional Disaster Recovery Service Providers 2014" Report!
Today's world of 24x7 operations is forcing I&O professionals to reconsider how they run their resiliency programs. More and more, they use a mix of in-house and outsourced resiliency...
- How, When, and If to Implement BC Software
- Seven Common Security Mistakes
- The Galena Flood
- 2014 Business Continuity Planning Software Directory
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Think about your company and it’s brand, product, or service. Now think of the image that you work hard to communicate with your clients, investors, and future customers. You’ve developed a marketing and communication strategy that highlights the benefits, features, and good that you product or service offer.
So how does this relate to BC/DR? Well, BC/DR doesn’t just apply to hurricanes, power outages, earthquakes, and floods. It also applies to customer relations...This is a new shift in thinking about BC/DR but one that is highly relevant considering the impact that social media and digital media can have on your brand, company, product and service.
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
Get BCI Certified at Spring World 2015!
Check Out the Courses Here!
Full Agenda For Spring World 2015 Is Here!
Browse the complete lineup of Sessions and Courses today!
Forrester Research and DRJ Survey
Business Continuity Pros, We Need Your Help!
Spring World 2015 Full Agenda PDF
Download the Agenda PDF Here!
The BCI North America Awards are now OPEN!
Check out Past Winners and Vote for Next Year's Awards
Justify Your Trip to Management
Download our Kit Here!
Fall Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4
Download the Full Contents Here!
News from The BCI
Practice Makes Perfect
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- Backup is Broken ... And Here's The Fix
- Delivering high availability and disaster protection for business critical applications in cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Leveraging Proprietary SSL to Mitigate Heartbleed, MITM and other OpenSSL Bugs
- Joint Shared IT Service Delivery in E&P
- Community Resilience in the Face of a Disaster
- A New Home for the American Red Cross at Arkansas State University
- Safety Security and Loss Prevention During Hospitality Emergencies
- Make the Best Use of Your Mobile Phone This Hurricane Season
- Tips for Taking a Proactive Approach to Storm Preparedness
- How To Eliminate Risk Of Failing Disaster Recovery Procedures Through Software Defined Power
- Take Time to Check for Earthquake Damage
- Guerrilla Business Continuity Management
- Expert Gives Tips for SMBs to Prevent Data Loss
- Software Lets You Spin Private-Cloud Big Data Clusters
- The SDDC: Still a Work in Progress
- As Ebola Scare Dies Down in U.S., Infectious Disease Preparations Wane
- Georgia Agencies Prep for the Next 'Snowmageddon'
- IBHS Business Continuity Planning Toolkit now available as an app
- Security Executive Council survey looks at which business continuity standard is the most popular
- Despite the hype ‘encrypted’ does not equal ‘safe’
- Carousel Industries Joins Palo Alto Networks NextWave Partner Program to Deliver Best-in-class Enterprise Security
- Kroll Ontrack Announces the Worst Data Disasters from 2014
- Tegile Systems All-Flash Array Proves to Be State-of-the-Heart for Oklahoma Hospital
- Brainloop solves 'Dropbox Dilemma' facing UK businesses with launch of secure file-sharing solution
- IGEL thin clients used by Crisis at Christmas to help London homeless
- Abletek Helps Small to Mid-Sized (SMBs) Businesses Deploy Mobile Workforces to Increase Sales and Productivity
- Dot Hill Systems and RAID, Inc. Sign OEM Agreement