DIETZENBACH, GERMANY – Dimetis, (http://www.dimetis.de), a leading software supplier providing broadcast OSS (Operations Support System) solutions, today announced that it has launched major updates to the BOSS broadcast platform which includes BOSS LINK Manager® and BOSS BROADCAST Manager®.
The updated Dimetis BOSS OSS platform has an improved, intuitive design with a modern look and feel, while providing customers with enhanced functionality, easy-of-use and a superior user experience. New features and benefits include:
- Operations dashboards, bandwidth management, KPI’s, headend management, OTT management & IPTV management.
- Reporting on broadcast SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) - Contribution networks primarily based on IP/MPLS are impacted by loss of frames/packets. The BOSS Platform provides measurement of SLA’s for end-to-end service, from contribution to broadcast.
- Hardware support - BOSS LINK Manager is unique in the market with integrated 50 different third party devices which allow for rapid customer implementation and true hardware compatibility.
- Automation and scripting - BOSS BROADCAST Manager allows customers to write their own business logic and scripts, helping to increase their network control and their return on investment.
- Extensive API support – Using web-based services, BOSS BROADCAST Manager enables customers to leverage an end-to-end B2B transaction model and flow-through provisioning.
“The quality of features and ease-of-use of the Dimetis solution is unique in the broadcast network industry,” said Dr. Shahin Arefzadeh, COO & President US division, Dimetis. “The BOSS Platform solution gives customers powerful performance metrics, flexibility and ease-of-use in managing their multi-vendor networks.”
Dimetis will be demonstrating the BOSS OSS Platform at the IBC 2013 show in Amsterdam on 13-17, September 2013 (Stand 4.A81 Hall 4).
About Hibernia Networks:
Hibernia Networks owns and operates a global network connecting North America, Europe and Asia. Hibernia offers over 172 network Points of Presence (PoPs) on over 27,000 kilometers of fiber.
Hibernia Networks serves wholesale, financial and media customers with unparalleled support, flexibility and service. Hibernia’s wholesale services provide secure and diverse dedicated Ethernet, DTM and optical-level services, including GigE, 10G and LanPhy wavelengths and traditional SONET/SDH services. Hibernia’s financial services unite hundreds of global banks and financial exchanges with low latency connectivity. Hibernia’s media services are dedicated to flawless delivery of video signals over fiber, supporting media companies across the globe with over 150 media connection points. Hibernia Networks is owned by Columbia Ventures Corporation and funds managed by Constellation Growth Capital.
For more information on Hibernia’s cutting-edge network and services, please visit www.hibernianetworks.com.