Now you can deploy the continuous infrastructure you need with the simplicity you desire with the new global-active device feature of SVOS. For applications that need continuous operations, this feature enables active-active data centers with zero downtime, zero RTOs and no data loss.
We can't predict the future but with comprehensive business continuity planning and knowledge we can equip you to be ready and prepared. DRJ Fall World 2015 is focused on giving you the best possible business continuity education and connections that matter.
The #1 Business Continuity Publication in the World!
Every issue, Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) delivers how-to, in depth knowledge into business continuity planning more than any other business publication. This unique ability to take readers further inside the issues has made DRJ the #1 read business continuity publication in the world, one with a circulation and audience.
Latest BC/DR White Papers
- Exploring the Business Continuity Software Market
- Technical Brief: Secure, Efficient Data Deduplication for Endpoint Protection
- Five Security and Risk Management Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
- The Cloud Advantage: Five Ways the Cloud Is Better for Business When Disaster Strikes
- Four Myths of Cloud Backup
- Taneja Report: Making the Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop
- Disaster Recovery Planning Guide
- Strategies to Solve and Optimize Management of Multi-Tiered Business Services
Written By: Vicki Thomas
Sometimes it’s challenging to keep up with everything that is going on…Sure this could sound like an excuse, but the reality is that business continuity is everywhere. The news, entertainment, day-to-day routines, the commute to work, the meal out, the school day - business continuity is present. It’s everywhere but nowhere.
The potentials for success and failure. The opportunity to communicate, plan and respond.
These can slip through the fingers of organizations so very quickly that they almost appear to be invisible and to have never happened.
To underscore this reality, this week’s column takes a snapshot look at two major disasters - one that is mostly forgotten and one that is still simmering on the consciousness (though failing to make front-page news).
RECENT UPDATES AND FRESH CONTENT
5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
FULL AGENDA IS LIVE! DRJ Fall World 2015
Click here to Browse the Sessions
Spring Journal, Volume 28, Issue 2
Download the Full Contents Here!
Best Practices in Using a Notification System
September 27-30: DRJ Fall World 2015 in San Diego
Click Here to Register and Check Out the Site!
Disaster Resource Guide
Check out this Brand New Feature!
#DRJournal Twitter Feed
- 5 Trends Making the Cloud Your DR Epicenter
- Different But The Same: A Look At Two Disasters
- The Nepal Earthquake
- Business Continuity Plans: Not Just For Businesses
- Standing Out In The White Noise Stream
- It’s Time to Think and Talk About Water (and the Environment)
- Think Globally to be Prepared Locally
- Have You Thought About Your Social Network Lately?
- A Lot of People are Talking About Measles: Are You?
- Putting the Personal in Business Continuity
- Datameer Applies Data Governance to Hadoop
- Financial Firms Concerned About Cloud Data Security
- Nepal: Risk from the Theoretical to Reality
- BCI: Information security breaches proving costly for businesses small and large
- How to Stop the New Silos Created by Data Democratization
- CDC’s CERC Program—Principles to communicate by in an emergency response and everyday life
- Five Myths About the Commoditization of IT
- 5 Robots That May Rescue You From Natural Disasters
- Texans Have Three Ways to Apply for Federal Disaster Assistance
- Hang-Tag ID System Allows Residents to Quickly Return After a Storm Evacuation
- Redgate acquires database migrations and deployment tool, ReadyRoll, invests further in product development
- Emerson Network Power Extends Liebert® eXM UPS Line to 200kVA/kW to Maximize Efficiency in Midsize Power Applications with Larger Loads
- xMatters Closes Fiscal Year with Continued Record Growth Delivering Intelligent Communications to the Enterprise
- Trace Isys Goes Live on ServiceNow in six weeks with TeamUltra
- Skyscape Cloud Services Announces Strategic Partnership With DeepSecure
- Matrix42 Integrates Silverback and Oracle Inventory management into workspace management solution
- Information Builders Announces WebFOCUS Auto Linking for Self-Service Content Discovery in Enterprise BI Environments
- Perforce Improves Collaboration for Japanese Users with Localised Release of Helix Swarm
- Cloud Technology Partners Launches CTP Labs for Google Cloud Platform
- TEOCO releases Helix, taking its unified service assurance suite to new levels for traditional and virtualized networks